chapter 7

Sam claflin as Austin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo what happened?" Said Jenny she had her arms crossed on her black Sabbat shirt and ripped light blue jeans making her green eye in a stern glare. She didn't break contact with me nor did drop her attitude.

Nothing. I replied making Jenny eyes squint some more.

"I would like to know how come you didn't bother to come to school yesterday!" She screamed a little. "Do you have any idea how boring it was around Dexter and Gregory because Sarah got and appointment yesterday Tula said something that her "babushka" was coming which in frank she told me it means her grandma and you know how the other two brats are when they decided to evade our area with a steamy make out and as I quote their " sexual four play" or should I say floor play cause honey they make that area like it was a bed!"

I scrunched my nose, the thought of knowing Tommy and Karen practically made our usual hang out into now an area where "unwanted liquid" is advised.

We made our way to my locker as I unlocked it and grabbed my History book from it. Jenny still complained how gross Dex can be when Tula isn't around and I just nodded in agreement and pretend I was listening.

My eyes landed on Keagan down the hall as usual he was with his groupies and Natalie wrapping her arms around his waist. Something in me turn into a knot about how she looked yesterday when she got home. All I know is that she wouldn't look messy in front of him no matter what.

"Are you even listening?" Jenny snapped, I turn to stare at her and spread a grin in my face. "Listen you dense girl! Stop staring at Matthews over there ok if he noticed you staring at him with that gouk look in your face as if you're ready for him to ravish you then you're getting it all wrong missy!"

I stayed silent for a moment but nodded in agreement. She knew exactly what was running in my head but this time I wasn't paying attention to Keagan, no. It was my sister.

The entire day was boring the only class I had with Keagan was long gone and I'm here taking autonomy alone because Sarah decided not to show up today either. What made matters worse was the fact that Austin took that class with me and I could feel his eyes on me.

Don't look Anna don't look el ya mismo se va ignoralo. Everything will be ok but god how annoying I wish he would just stop staring at me! I thought for a moment.

I turned back a little when our eyes locked he smirked and I quickly turned round." Dammit Anna I thought I told you to ignore him!" I mentally slapped myself because the little voice in my head was right.

As the bell ranged I quickly dashed out of the classroom I didn't want to stay another second in there, but a pair of hand grabbed me slamming me against the lockers. I cursed myself of the pain but it subsided quickly when I saw a pair of gray eyes and semi long blonde hair.

"Hey there babe". Said Austin in a smirk." What's the hurry to leave the classroom?"

I gulped the lump in my neck had me in hysteria I was a little annoyed to the fact that the halls were empty and I was late to 5 period. His hands now pinning me at each side of the locker as the 6 ft 2 inch guy hovered over me. I'd be lying to say that he wasn't hot but he wasn't my type either and with his pushy attitude it made me wonder if I was being pinned by a kid.

N-nothing. Just need to get to math is all. I responded hoping that he'll leave me alone as I glanced up at him his gray eyes were staring down at me as if he could read my mind.

He arched closer but I turned my head the other way trying to avoid him as best as I could. A growled formed under his breath. And he quickly grabbed my chin in a forceful way making me look at him now.

"I thought I told your princess that you'd be mine!"

I mebr afreed fm yt. I tried to say but his grip on my face had his finger pressing down on my cheeks making it impossible to speak.

"Then what the hell are you doing gouking at Keagan all morning!"

I tried pushing away his grip on my face but he didn't seem to budge, it made his grip stronger and it was really starting to hurt.

"That asshole thinks he can have both the Ramírez! But think again."

He arched closer again I tried wiggling out but he held onto me pretty tight as soon as his lips rested on mine he was forcefully pulled back dropping me to the ground as I coughed for air.

The sound of punching and head smashing came to me as Keagan punched Austin in the face multiple times. His arm swinging back and forth making contact with his face as Austin returned the favor of doing the same thing slamming him to the lockers returning every punch making contact with his jaw and Keagan using his right hook smacking it right in his eye grabbing him down as he slammed his foot in his stomach.

I arched to stop holding Keagan's arm as seeing Austin's face trailing with bumps and blood. KEAGAN ENOUGH! I screamed holding as best as I could to stop his multiple punches Austin has passed out but the anger in Keg's face didn't subside. I wrapped myself to Keagan holding him in place. As everyone stood there out of the classroom doors gasping and murmuring at the scene unfold.

Keagan grabbed my arm dragging me outside and into his 1959 red convertible Cadillac. As he made it to the divers seat and drove off. My hands were shaking and glancing at his face he was well set pissed right now.

We made it to his house as he pushed open the door he didn't bother to turn around and look at me as he marched up the stairs. The fear in me arise as I followed behind him. He punched the wall, again, and again leaving a giant hole in it.

His roomed looked nothing like I pictured it would be it had a king size bed with black and green sheets with mountains of pillows instead of trophy's from football or all-stars posters the shelves were occupied with books and a flask of art supply his walls a slightly dark blue covered in a few posters of Sabbath, Glen Danzig and Bob Marley.

In all it surprised me never pictured him to listen to these types of music. He finally seemed to settle down a little leaving at leave 4 to 5 deep holes in the wall. And it got me to wonder is behind these posters there were holes as well.

He looked around the room trying to find something to smash but his gaze fell on me which made me flinch as he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me on the bed towering me as our faces were close to each other.

"Did he do this to you?!" He exclaimed rather loudly.

I could feel his gaze not in my face but down at my neck as I looked at the mirror across his bed my neck was a slight green blue color and my cheeks had two giant thumb like bruises on each side.

"ANSWER ME ANNA!" He screamed again. This time I shifted to look up on him and I nodded silently. His hand trailed down my hand as he pulled up the sleeves revealing hand like bruises. His gaze stiffen again looking down at them with pure hate I tried to rest my hand on his shoulder but he arched back sitting at the side of the bed gripping the sheets in anger.

"That sorry son of a bitch! I'll kill him for this!"

Keagan was about to grab the lamp that sat on his night stand but I arched closer wrapping my arms around him before he even grabbed it. I felt him stiff in my arms but he relaxed suddenly clamping his arms together. All I could feel was him tensing under me with anger.

He turned around pushing me harshly and towered me again. I wanted to free myself but Keagan brought himself closer his green eyes harden as his gripped my hand to each side of me pinning me down on his bed I looked up at him concerned but wiggling was far past me as he couldn't budge one bit.

As dry words came out of his mouth me eyes widened in surprised." Ready for lesson 3."

Honestly the whole idea of putting actors as the characters made me think it be a waste of time I wanted you all to imagen them in your special little way my duckies but Austin has me in a loop so I said shoot go for it!

Hope you enjoy this chapter until my next update!!! XD

there's a difference between sabbath and sabbat. sabbath happens to be the old band of ozzy ozbourne and sabbat is the "new" one so just in case yall are wondering XD Glen Danzig is the lead singer of the band Misfits.