chapter 13 a simple touch

Btw I changed the time from 3 to noon!

Anna

It was already noon so the deal with him was already gone. I was desperate to know the truth but if it meant being with him then a slim chance like this might appear some day I mean I'm not that desperate.

I lay on my black Butler sheet bed looking up at the ceiling, Nathalie already went to that party at Seth's place while my old peeps went to see how grandma was doing. It was usually quiet even if they where home or not. I texted Sarah to see if she wanted to hang around my place but I haven't received a reply yet.

So I made my way down stairs to grab the goods hidden in Nathalie's secret stash. Her usual gummy bears, sour patch kids and some slim Jim for to spice up my mouth. And marched right up stairs.

After a few gummy bears two family Guy shows and a big bang theory Sarah texted back saying she'll be on her way. I texted back saying that the back door was open.

~~~~~~

"So there's really nothing going on between you two?" She said as her eyes shinned with curiosity.

"No Sarah he's just being nice you know not to long ago did I almost get hospitalized by Austin and almost got my head cut off from my parents!"

"Sheesh Anna the least you can do is go for it, you know I would but I'm to loyal with my boyfriend."

I nudged her in the shoulder and decided to put on Netflix to watch season 4 of arrows. I swear Oliver Queen gets hotter by the second.

"You know what I don't get."

I hummed in response.

"How Austin liked you in the first place? Didn't he had a thing with one of the skanks?"

"Yeah it was Ashely Richards girlfriend well at least that's what they wanna put it. The way he forces himself on me as if he knows he going to lose me soon it's just so.... So frightening. I don't know anymore men are very confusing."

"You mean with the whole keagans thing?"

"Yeah but it's a whole different story. He himself doesn't know what he wants."

"Honey I just hope you don't get hurt out of it in the end."

Our conversation died down so I was able to get the rest of the episode to view. Sarah had to go soon after so I was left watching a few more episode of arrows before finishing the season.

The rain harshly fell making the wind blow hard rattling the wind chime outside and smacking a branch against the window. I lost signal more then once so no more American Dad.

What am I gonna do now?

After a few minutes the power went out. Beautiful just perfect! No one home the powers gone in a rainy Friday night!

It was late, very late. The sound of the harsh wind interrupted the silence that I was surrounded with at the thunder clashed threw out the sky and flash of lightning creak around it was best that I went to bed there was nothing to do then.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

The sound of the clock breaking the silence. It was hot under my sheets. But cold once I'm out. Who could sleep under these conditions it's ridiculous plus this Borden is killing me. Sleep Anna sleep. Duermete ya!

Suddenly a loud rackess came from down stairs making me flinch under my sheets. Foot steps crept up the stairs marching it way down the hall. I stood still for a second but relaxed thinking it was probably Nathalie coming around this time. My bed room door opens slightly but I didn't bother to even open my eyes. Until the rustling at the edge of my bed sent chills running down my back. The left side of my bed creaks behind me and I flinched falling on the floor.

"Jesus Christ!"

Then it hit me. It wasn't Nathalie but the dumb jock that knows no limit anywhere.

"Come back to bed Hun it's cold!"

"Keagan oh my fucking god! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Language! And I don't see why your surprised?"

"Really you don't see it. It's dead past 3 a.m. no power heavy raining I'm alone here in this house and your telling me you don't see it?"

"My house was to far so I'm gonna crash here the night."

"That's not how things work!" I got up and took a few step went a felt wet material under my foot. "Keagan please don't tell me you're."

"Naked! Yes babe now come back to bed it's really cold."

I felt myself blush thank God there's no power or he would have seen how red my face was. I walked a little further resting my hand on the door nob when a pair of strong arms wrapped themselves around my waist.

"And where do you think your going?"

"I was going to give you some of your cloths from Nats room."

"I don't need it" his hot breath hit my ear as he starts kissing my from my ear to my neck. Brushing briefly soft butterflies kisses. He spun me around clashing our body's together softly joining our lips in one. He lifts me up dropping me on my bed continuing the multiple kisses attacks as his hands travel up and down on the fabric I was wearing. He wrapped his arms again still locking our lips together as another bang came from down stairs.

"Shh not so loud!"

The mumble continued as they made their way up the stairs two other people were laughing giggling without reason.

"My sister is asleep." Said Nat as she giggled again trying to compose herself.

"We should like to threw your mom's whine cabinet and drink her stash." Said one of the people I couldn't make it out if it was a boy or a girl who said it.

After a few minutes of laughter and loud talking I shifted from under keagan and turned to the side facing the right wall. He rested his chin at my shoulder as he glued his chest to my back feeling his thumping heart. His hot breath hitting my neck sent chills.

"Anna I want to touch you." He said in a soft low voice in my ear. I moaned in silent how his breath tickled my ear.

His hand trailed down and into my inner thighs just smooth touching all over my legs, they were simple touches but nothing forceful. He stopped as he towerd me again kissing my forehead, then my cheek, my nose, my chin, my lips biting them gently and my neck as he rested again at the crook of my neck and whispered.

"I want to do more, but....I'm afraid I might ruin things between us." My heart throbbed as I wrapped my arms around him, resting with him ontop of me. As his breathing pace became soft and steady I drifted off to sleep with him in my arms.