David Rossi- Marry Me (c)

Dialogue Prompts- 28. "Marry Me?"

Your boyfriend Dave invited you to his house so he could cook you dinner. He attempted to get you involved but you didn't have good culinary skills.

It surprised you how bad you were at cooking and how good he was. You sat at the island and sipped at your wine, whilst he explained what he was cooking.

Soon enough the dish was served. You weren't 100% sure what he was cooking but it smelt and looked nice and you were certain it was an Italian dish seen as that was his speciality.

You sat down and began to eat.

"This is amazing," you smiled.

"I do my best," he chuckled.

As he ate he kept looking to you nervously.

"Are you okay?"

Dave wasn't the nervous type he was always sure what to do with everything. It unnerved you to see him like that.

"Yeah," he nodded.

You didn't push the issue any further. You continued to eat your food, with a small amount of conversation, before David went to put your dishes in the sink bringing you dessert and another glass of wine.

You continued to eat your dessert until you were both done.

"Are you finished?" he asked.

You nodded.

A man walked into the room. You looked confusedly at Dave, before looking back at the man who began to play the violin.

"You have a violinist?" you frowned, "of course you have a violinist, it's you."

He chuckled, "he's not my violinist, I hired him for the night."

You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why?"

He simply smiled standing up from the table. The confusion stayed spread across your face as you had absolutely no idea of what was going on currently. He walked around the table and stood in front of you, causing you to turn in your seat so you were sat sideways on it. He held onto your hands smiling.

"Y/N. I love you truly. I know I have been married three times, and I'd lie if I said I never loved them but I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time. You are the most beautiful, intelligent and funny woman I have ever met, and believe me I want to spend the rest of my life with you if that's what you want."

He got down onto one knee, causing the smile on your face to grow. He pulled a small box from his pocket opening it to reveal a ring.

"Marry me?"

~*~

Written by Charlotte.