Penelope Garcia- Talk Dirty To Me (c)

You were sat in a police station with your team flapping around as they did on often occasions. However you were going through a file about one of the victims meaning currently your job was easy and not very strenuous. It had never been enjoyable to go through the files of innocent people that were brought into this, but it was necessary. You needed to know what occurred in each victims deaths and whether anything was different.

Although you were familiarising yourself with the victims from their files, Garcia was in her sanctuary of all things fun and happy, looking into anyone any of the victims had ever been in contact with that there was a record of.

The phone in the middle of the large table rang gaining all of your attentions. You were the only one sat at the table as everyone else was either working on the large boards or were stood up going other information for the case. Although you were at the table, Hotch beat you to it (mainly seen as you had instantly looked back at the file in front of you rather than moving a muscle) and pressed to button to allow your team to hear Garcia.

"Talk dirty to me," Garcia's voice rang through the room.

In the room also stood two police officers whom looked a mixture of appalled and confused by the feminine voice filling the room, whereas your team were completely used to it.

Without missing a beat you responded nonchalantly, "dirt, dust, mud."

Garcia laughed at your response, whilst the rest of your team stayed silent.

"You know how to get a girl going," Garcia said, a smirk audible in her voice.

"I pride myself in that fact," you laughed softly, still reading through the pages in your hand.

"Certainly should."

At this point even the team looked confused by the short minimal exchange. You never responded to Garcia's general flirtations, it was mainly Derek and sometimes JJ or Spencer that responded. You on the other hand were generally too awkward to respond and you could never think of anything that would seem remotely coherent or flattering in response.

"Our little girl is growing up," Rossi grinned resting a hand on Hotch's shoulder.

Both men looked at you like a proud parent.

"What are you talking about?" You asked rather confused.

"She's officially part of the team," Derek piped in.

"I've been in the BAU for nearly three years," you frowned still with no clue what any of them were talking about.

The team were laughing at your exclusion of the joke, proving how professional your group could be at times. You could even hear Garcia's light laughter coming through the phone.

"You are only officially part of the team once you respond to me on the phone in a non-professional manner. Everyone else has done it, but you definitely took the longest to finally accept that you had no choice but to respond at some point," Garcia said happily.

That made everything a lot clearer.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.