Will LaMontagne- Marriage (c)

Your wedding day was supposed to be the happiest day of your life, however that wasn't the case for you. Everything was going wrong. And that wasn't even just you being a drama queen, if something was able to go wrong it was definitely turning south.

To start with you had got a phone call from your caterer saying that they had doubled book so couldn't arrive meaning that for the reception there wouldn't be any food. Next you went to check on the flowers that had been delivered which weren't the ones you ordered so they completely clashed with everything else in the ceremony and they constantly made you sneeze meaning you would have to dispose of them as you could barely breath between sneezes.

When your phone buzzed again you had hoped that it was possibly a guest sending you good wishes, however it couldn't be that well of an event. Rather than a pleasant call, it was the band telling you that they would be unable to make it due to a hold up in their previous location.

Hoping that nothing else could be a disaster you decided to get ready, but you weren't prepared for you to accidentally spill tea down your dress and stain it horrifically.

Seen as everything had already been a disaster you, didn't care for the superstition that the couple shouldn't see each other on the wedding day, honestly what else could happen?

You walked to Will's room and knocked, he told you to leave but as you enlightened him on the hell of a morning, he was happy to have you come into the room.

He explained that his best man had to leave as he had been violently sick. Will also told you of the fact that he had lost his tie and in trying to put on his suit jacket, he had accidentally ripped the material so it was unwearable.

The two of you soon had to part ways as the wedding was due to start soon but by no means was this going to be a conventional wedding. Seen as you hadn't been prepared and didn't have any other clothes with you, you had to result in putting on your pyjama bottoms and a hoodie rather than your white gown.

When you walked down the aisle everyone seemed completely bewildered by your attire and also by the fact that Will had an untucked shirt and looked scruffier than a groom should. For the first time in the day something went well, your vows were successful beautifully put but all that was going well, was destroyed.

The realisation struck that the best man had accidentally taken the rings with him so you had to result in borrowing haribo rings from your niece that had a pack to appease her seen as a wedding was no place for a child due to her boredom.

As soon as you walked back up the aisle together you had to get on the phone to the local pizza takeaway on your way to the reception so that food would be served.

You weren't too bothered, neither of you were. Although it'd have been nice to have a fancy meal, pizza was a preferred dish for the two of you.

After the not so formal meal, the issue of music came into view. Luckily your tech savvy brother had offered to set up his iPod to some speakers so that he could play your song for the first dance. Unluckily you forgot that it was your brother meaning that rather than a heartfelt ballad being played he had conveniently started the chicken dance song.

At first you were prepared to go throttle your brother, however Will encouraged you to just roll with it, so you danced around like crazy people.

After that dance your brother played a slow song that the two of you could have a pleasant moment for once today.

Will held you in his arms as you swayed to the song.

"Today was a perfect disaster," he chuckled.

"That is very true. We certainly won't forget today," you sighed.

It may have not have gone to plan, but you were happy to now be Mrs LaMontagne.

"It is certainly memorable, especially watching my wife eat her wedding ring as a dessert," he grinned.

"What? There wasn't a caterer and I fancied something sweet so I ate it," you laughed.

He smiled fondly leaning down to kiss you softly.

"I love you Mrs LaMontagne."

"I love you too Mr LaMontagne."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.