Spencer Reid- Stripper: Part 2 (c)

Without the other agents in the room, you were left alone with Spencer, both awkwardly sat there not sure what to say. Normally neither of you would shut up, you were always talking about one thing or another, but it was hard to make conversation with him when you had been lying to him for so long.

"I'm sorry Spence," you whispered, not sure what else to say, so it was easier to just get to the point of the conversation.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his expression sad and pained.

You hated hurting him, you hated lying to him, but you didn't know what else to do. Being a stripper was hardly a respectable job for you to tell your boyfriend you had especially when he was an FBI agent. You enjoyed your job but hated the thought that he would judge you or think less of you for what you did.

"I thought you'd hate me. When I told you that I was a student at MIT, you were so excited, you were interested in what I did and thought I was smart. I thought if I told you I funded my education by stripping that you'd think less of me. I know what some people think of when they think of my profession, but I like my job, it pays better than working at Starbucks," you said softly.

He let out a sigh. "I understand Y/N. Believe me I understand. It's just a lot to wrap my head around. I would never judge you for it. College is expensive and if you can get a job where you can pay for it well, I'm not going to judge you for it. Of course, I'd rather you didn't show your body to people, but it's not my choice though. It's yours and it's not going to affect our relationship."

You smiled at him, reaching your hand out to touch his, which he accepted, glad to have contact with you.

"It's not the ideal job but it's not half bad. I do need to get back to work though, I don't get paid for talking to my boyfriend," you grinned. "Can we talk about this later? I'll make us food and we can have a chat?"

He nodded his head. "I would like that."

As you stood up, you handed him his jacket back. "I love you Spencer, I'll see you later."

"I love you too."

You quickly kissed him before heading back to work.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by