Aaron Hotchner- Jinx (h)

You were slowly but surely getting used to the whole thing – living with him, being around Jack all the time.

It was strange at first, you had always been used to seeing Aaron when Jack was away, or just being with him at work, and you had lived on your own for a while.

Of course, you wanted to move in with Aaron and Jack, you loved them both a lot and it was the best option, considering that you and Aaron were getting serious.

When you and Aaron first started dating, you were nervous as you knew how much Aaron loved Haley and that you could never replace her, not that you would have ever wanted to.

However, everything was falling into place and you, Aaron and Jack were all happy.

Jack was away with his school for the weekend, they had gone on a residential trip somewhere, which left you and Aaron alone for a little while.

You woke up with Aaron's arm wrapped around your waist, so you turned around to face him and he was still asleep, eyes shut and snoring away as per usual.

It was only when you sneezed, rather loudly, that Aaron jumped awake and stared at you with wide eyes "I tried to hold it in. I'm sorry." you quickly apologised and explained.

Aaron just laughed and kissed your nose, "It's okay, we should probably be getting up anyway" he reached over for his phone as he spoke, "It is half past twelve" he stated before placing his phone back on the nightstand.

Your mouth dropped open, "Half twelve?" you asked, to make sure that you had heard your boyfriend right.

Aaron chuckled and nodded, "We were up late last night" he commented with a smirk on his face, causing you to jokingly hit his chest.

"God, we've never slept in that late" you cuddled up to Aaron as you spoke, which made Aaron smile and pull you closer.

Aaron kissed the side of your head, "That's the great thing about getting the weekend off of work" he stated and you shushed him, so a confused expression made its way onto his face.

"Shush, don't jinx it" you whispered pressing a finger to your lips, but smiling also.

Aaron laughed again, shaking his head in amusement "I wasn't jinxing it Sweetheart" he spoke softly.

You pouted, "I like this, just us being here and enjoying our time, I do not want to hear that damn ring tone today"

~*~

Written by Charlotte.