Jennifer Jareau- First Day (c)

Working within the FBI had always been the dream and finally those dreams had come true. You were ever so excited to have your career jumping ahead and doing well, something that that you had doubted would ever occur. You did your best to contain your excitement, you didn't want to seem crazy when you walked in for your first day of work at the BAU. You had met your boss Aaron Hotchner but had never met any of your other colleagues. All you knew was that you were to meet a woman named Jennifer Jareau so that she could show you around the office before you were to go on your first case, which could be any time.

You arrived at the office five minutes early, although you had been waiting outside of the building for near to an hour but didn't want to seem too eager. Opening the glass doors, you felt as though you had stepped into a different world, a world where you were able to work a job you had worked hard to get to. Before you could take more than two steps into the office, a blonde woman approached you, a smile on her face.

"Hello, are you Y/N?" She asked kindly.

You nodded your head. "I'm guessing you're Jennifer Jareau," you smiled, jutting out your hand for her to shake.

She shook your hand. "I am. Although please call me JJ."

"Nice to meet you JJ."

She was a beautiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes, dressed in a similar formal attire to yourself and the rest of the women in the office.

"It's nice to meet you too," she smiled. "I will show you around although there isn't much to show."

JJ led you around the large office, telling you where your desk was, along with telling you where those whom you would be working close with sat as well. She gestured towards where the technical analyst worked along with where your boss' office was and the briefing room that she said you would spend most of your time whilst in Quantico and not in the field.

"JJ," A voice called.

The two of you turned your attention towards the door of the briefing room where a brunette woman had poked her head out of.

"We have a case," she stated.

"We'll be there in a moment Elle," JJ responded.

JJ turned to you, giving you a sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry to throw you into the deep end, but we need to get to the briefing room for your first case," she smiled softly.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.