David Rossi- Grandfather (c)

Y/P/N- Your Partner's Name

It took you a few moments of pacing back and forth in the hallway before you went to knock on the door. Everyone was staring at you, probably due to the pacing and that you looked like you were about to pass out. You were nervous, you had no idea why you were so nervous, but you were.

When your hand finally collided with the wooden door you regretted it instantly. He called out to tell you, you could go into the room. You took a deep breath before pushing open the door and walking into the office.

Your Father looked up from his desk and smiled as soon as he saw you.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" he smiled, "Not that I am not happy to see you darling, but you never visit me at work."

"Hey Dad. I just wanted to tell you something. Y/P/N is at work in London currently. But I couldn't wait to tell you," you smiled at him closing the door behind you, walking over to his desk sitting down opposite him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm great, how are you?"

He gave you a quizzical look resting his hands down on the paper that was lying on his desk.

"I'm good. Now tell me what you wanted to tell me," he stated.

You let out a shaky breath as you tried to get the words together. You loved your Father and you didn't doubt that he would be happy for you and your partner, but it was still such a big bit of news it felt weird tell him this.

His expression looked a bit concerned, probably because of you avoiding the point and your face was paling having to tell him. You really wanted to tell him.

"Um... Dad... I'm pregnant," you smiled softly.

A sigh escaped now that the words had formed and now your Father knew.

His smile grew as he stood up from his seat and walked around the desk. You stood up as well. As soon as he reached you he wrapped his arms around you and pressed his lips to your hair.

"I'm going to be a grandfather?" He smiled.

"Yeah. We found out a couple of weeks ago, and we didn't know when we were going to tell people, but I couldn't wait any longer to tell you," you said softly as he let you out of his embrace.

"Congratulations darling. I am so happy for you and Y/P/N," he smiled.

"Thank you Dad. I can only hope to be as amazing of a parent as you are."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.