Spencer Reid- Family (h)

You were originally from England, and were happy to be but you worked for the FBI Behavioural Analysis Unit in Quantico, Virginia – you had been in Quantico for 4 years, after transferring from London.

The job was actually how you managed to meet your husband, Dr Spencer Reid. You knew how he hated to be referred to as Agent, considering you were now Agent Y/N Reid and it confused a lot of people if they didn't know you.

You and Spencer had been married for the past 2 years, after having dated for a year and being friends and colleagues for a year prior to your relationship.

As it was nearing your younger sister's 10th birthday, you and Spencer had decided to go back to your family home and surprise her. Your little sister loved Spencer to pieces, and found the fat that the both of you were in the FBI very entertaining.

You were from a large family, you had 2 younger sisters, 1 younger brother and 3 older brothers. Your two sisters were the two youngest, and then your brother was only a couple of years below you. Your 3 older brothers were all married, and your younger brother had a girlfriend so you weren't the only child in a relationship.

You and Spencer had just gotten off of the plane, and Spencer went to the toilet whilst you collected the suitcase. You stood at the belt and waited for the familiar suitcase to roll around, whilst you were waiting two arms wrapped around your waist and you laughed as you leant back.

"How did you know it was me Darling?" your husband whispered in your ear, and you just rolled your eyes.

You spotted your suitcase, and walked over to get it but Spencer beat you to it "Because no one else would walk up to a random woman, that has both a wedding and an engagement ring on her finger, and wrap their arms around her waist" you explained to him as he started to drag your suitcase behind him.

"Is this what I get for marrying a profiler?" he asked as he reached for your hand, and you took it after putting his satchel on your shoulder.

"I married a profiler too, you know" you reminded him, making him laugh but then he lifted your hand up to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of it.

You just blushed, even after 2 years of marriage, he still managed to make you blush like no tomorrow.

Once the two of you reached the arrivals hall, you saw your eldest brother standing there with his little girl – his husband was still at work, but your brother was a stay at home Dad so had agreed to pick you and Spencer up from the airport.

Your niece spotted you almost immediately, "AUNTY Y/N" she yelled as she ran over to you. You bent down and picked her up, balancing her on your hip.

"Hey sweet girl" you greeted her, kissing her cheek as you and Spencer continued to walk towards your brother "Have you been a good girl?" you asked and she nodded enthusiastically making you smile.

Your brother took your niece off of you, and then hugged you with one arm "How's our agent doing?" he asked jokingly, and Spencer took your hand again.

"She's doing just fine, she has missed this bitter cold though" you spoke with sarcasm towards the end, causing your brother to laugh.

"How are you Spence?" your brother asked, shaking Spencer's hand as per usual before Spencer grasped your suitcase again.

Spencer smiled at your brother, "I am very well thank, we just closed a good case so Hotch allowed us the time off" he looked over at you as he spoke.

~*~

Written by Hannah.