Emily Prentiss- Labrador (h)

You weren't in the same profession as your girlfriend Emily, you couldn't have been further from her job.

You worked in a kennels, meaning you took care of the dogs from morning till night – bathing, feeding, entertaining and basically anything else that was required of you.

In absolute contrast, however, Emily worked with criminals that were causing quite a disturbance and had to and hunt them all the time.

Emily never liked to leave you, she hated the fact that her job pulled her away so often and even when she was back it wouldn't be for such a long period of time. It was a shame, and it did put a strain on your relationship, but you respected what she did as well as being immensely proud of her for everything she did.

The two of you had only been together for eight months or so, but you liked to think that it was going somewhere serious.

She had been back in Quantico for the past week, and she had agreed to come over and help you whilst you were looking after a dog that had been ill for a while but couldn't be kept in the kennels due to the illness being contagious.

It wasn't that you desperately needed help, but you wanted someone to be with you - just so you weren't going slightly insane just talking to a dog that didn't understand a word you were saying.

The dog was a Labrador, so a fairly large dog, which meant it was incredibly hard to bath despite you needing to.

You had somehow convinced Emily to assist you with the whole cleaning of the dog ordeal.

Whilst she was in the bathroom, with the dog in the tub, you had gone off in search of the dog shampoo that you couldn't quite remember where you had left it.

"Y/N!" you heard your girlfriend yell from the bathroom "This dog is not being co-operative!" she continued to yell and you heard multiple splashes presumably from the dog trying to get out.

You couldn't help but smile to yourself, before you spotted the shampoo and grabbed it so that you could return to a distressed Emily.

Just as you reached the bathroom, you saw Emily absolutely drenched from head to toe with the dog standing in the tub looking all angelic.

You burst out laughing at the sight of your ever so serious girlfriend being drenched and soap suds all over her "Oh what a sight" you mused to yourself.

Your words warranted a glare from Emily "You are so rude" she stated, attempting to dry herself off ever so slightly with a nearby towel.

Walking over to her, you kissed her cheek and knelt beside her "And yet you love me enough to help me bath a rather large Labrador" you told her.

She groaned but nodded in defeat, gently kissing you, "I love you a lot indeed"

~*~

Written by Hannah.