Will LaMontagne- Lazy Days (c)

Your intentions didn't show through what was actually occurring. Originally you and your husband had initially planned to go to the cinema to see a film both of you had wished to see, however there was heavy rain and neither of you fancied having to walk to the cinema in it. There were still several other showings later in the day so you'd decided to wait out the rain in the comfort of your home but it was slowly becoming less and less likely that the two of you were going to leave the house today.

Rather than actually getting ready to go out and see a film, you'd decided to curl up on the sofa under the warmth of your blankets making your way through various films the two of you hadn't seen in a long while.

As the next film played on, you rested your head on his shoulder, with arms locked around his middle forbidding him from moving from your grasp.

"You alright there?" He chuckled, looping his arm around your back so that he could hold you closer.

"You're comfy," you grinned kissing his cheek happy to just be with each other without any cares in the world.

"Glad to help," he smiled.

You hummed in agreement trying to fidget slightly to not only be comfier but also to gain some form of heat from the close proximity you had to Will.

"Do you think we could just stay here forever? Never have to go out in the rain again or talk to other humans, and just be warm and cosy and together," you beamed knowing it was completely impossible, but it was nice to dream about being able to have some form of comfort and lack of social interactions.

A deep chuckle rumbled through his chest at such a preposterous concept.

"I'm sorry Love, but I don't think that that is really a possibility. However, we can try and make it work for a short while. How about we don't go out today, and just stay here and watch films, maybe order pizza later?" He offered.

Your head snapped up with the excitement of the thought of not having to leave the warm and comfy pile of covers you had settled into and had no intention to ever leave.

"A lazy day sounds splendid. It'd be nice to have no worries and stay in the warmth. Also, be together, but lazy days are perfect alone or with someone you love," you smiled warmly.

"You are one peculiar woman," he chuckled.

"But you love me."

"That I do."

With that, the two of you settled back down to watch the film, instantly being relaxed by the beat of the raindrops against the window pane.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.