Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"You want to... Why would you want to talk to him?"

Oh come on, let me have some time to play. The voice taunts into Peter's head.

"I don't know." She admits. "I have things to say to him."

"I don't know, Rapunzel..."

What could go wrong? Pan laughs.

"Please." Rapunzel begs, "I know it sounds crazy but I need to talk to him."

"It doesn't really work like that... I can let him take over, but I'm afraid I will not be able be get back once again."

Don't lie, He taunts. You know I will be gone by morning rises.

"I won't let him take you over completely." She takes a step closer to him and holds onto hands with both of hers. Peter hated when she did this- both hated and loved. He loved the feeling of her touch onto his skin, but he could not control himself with it. His heart beat faster, his palms sweatier, and all he can think of is wanting to kiss her. Gosh, he wanted to kiss her. "I will make sure he will not get away."

"And how will you do that?" He manages.

"I don't know." She answers again. "But everything will be okay. I promise."

Yeah, Peter. Pan chuckles. From what I've seen, the girl can take care of herself.

"I don't want you to be exposed of that side of me. I don't want you to look at me differently."

"Never will I look at you differently. That is a promise." She looks at him hopeful, begging with her eyes to allow her to give time to speak with Pan. "An hour, that's all I'm asking."

I'll play nice, Pan says into his thoughts. It'll be nice to finally talk to the girl my body is drooling over.

"Alright." Peter finally answers. "An hour. And I will be tied up."

"And you're sure about this?" Peter asks as Rapunzel is closing the cuffs on the chains to his wrists and ankles. He had a torture cave, which scared her to no end, but he promised he's only used it once, and that was to one of Hook's ship mates who killed many of his lost boys for no reason.

"Positive." She smiles encouragingly at him, then finally closed the last cuff to his ankle and it clicks, signaling off that it's locked. "Everything will be okay."

"You seem to say that an awful lot." He grins at her. But Rapunzel saw the fear in his eyes, his tapping of his feet. He was nervous, and she was as well.

"And has it not been yet?"

"We will soon find out."

Rapunzel didn't answer at this, just stepped back and put the key in her shoe and took out a knife to keep handy. Then she just nods at him, approving for him to do what he needs to do.