Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Did you hear that?" Emma asks, stopping the gang in their tracks.

"Are you kidding me? It's us walking, Emma. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Regina asks, already annoyed from the people she has to be with.

But in the close distance, another crack of leaves sounded off. And considering none of them were moving, or were where the sound was coming from, all of them sprang into action.

Lost Boys come out from every direction. Emma held out her sword, but none of them came towards her. None of them even moved. They just stood there, almost in a trance.

"They're there to hide your tracks from Pan." A girls voice says.

"Who's there?" Regina asks.

A body comes out of the shadows, showing a red haired girl with a smile on her face. "Hi." She says, "I'm Ariel."

"Tinkerbell." Another voice comes out of the shadows. Her blonde hair in a bun at the top of her head.

Both names were familiar in fairy tales. Tinkerbell was Peter Pan's fairy- that wasn't a good thing- and Ariel was a mermaid.

"Ladies." Hook greets. "Last time I heard was that you, my dear fairy, had gone rogue with the rest of the fairies."

"I had." She admitted. "And I still am, I guess. As long as I'm here I still have the death thoughts and all of that. The only way I stay slightly sane is because of-" She stops mid-sentence and looks down. "There's a flower."

"And your wings." Hook whispers.

"Taken away. Because I was turned rogue against my will."

He looks over to Ariel next, who shys behind Tink because of the way he looks at her. Hook always scared her. "And you? How are you walking on land?"

She holds her hand up to the bracelet.

"She managed to leave before the whole island was taken over." Tinkerbell fills in for her. "She came back years later, desperate for my help."

"What did she need your help for?" Mary Margaret asks.

"Help for Neverland." Tinkerbell answers again. "It didn't work."

"Obviously." Regina mumbles.

"Is anyone else wondering about the abundance of lost boys around us?" Emma asks, still holding her sword out to the young boy, staring with blank eyes. In fact, all of them were staring as much. Not moving, just staring. It's creepy as hell, if she's being honest.

"I told you before." Tinkerbell says. "Pan is smart, but not that smart. When a huge amount of people are in one spot, they can't tell who's all there. That's why we bring these boys around with us everywhere."