Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"Are we actually trusting a teenage girl to save my son?" Regina asks

Emma wanted to fire back it was both of their sons, but she knew that nothing would be solved from the fight that would arise from that.

It was only the next day, and Regina finally said the thing they were all wondering. Can they trust this girl? Can they trust her to get them out of her with Henry in their graces?

"Why would she go through all that magic without being sincere?" David asks. Emma once again wondered how long it would take her to call him dad and Mary Margaret mom. How could she, when looking at them and seeing the same exact age she is? It's just not possible, also adding to the fact that they're actually Prince Charming and Snow White. Jesus Christ.

None of them say anything, but they're all looking accusingly at Regina- the Evil Queen, Emma guesses. Though many people calling her evil, she's usually not the villain of the plot. She's evil because of all the thing she has caused with her magic.

But, Emma has a trademark super power. Though magic herself, she tries to hide it. From herself, mostly. But no. The super power was not real magic, though some could protest to that.

She could tell if someone was lying. Everyone has something once they are lying, a twitch of the eyebrow, a biting of the lip, anything. Emma was once a bail bondsman, she had learned over the years to figure when someone is lying.

"I trust her." Mary Margaret speaks up.

"You trust everyone." Regina bites.

"I don't trust you."

"In good judgment!"

Emma would have told them to stop. She really would have, if it wasn't for the girl that came out of the woods behind the two bickering girls. One then behind David, and she quickly turned around to see Tinkerbell behind her. She was the only that Emma could clearly see, the others hidden by the darkness.

"Guys."

"Shut up, Emma." Regina snaps to her.

"Don't talk to her like that-"

"Oh, bite m-"

"GUYS!" Emma shuts them up then. "Look around you."

And so they did. Once they did, they were silent of seeing the three girls. A few steps forward, Emma saw that the other girls were Rapunzel and Ariel. It shouldn't have been surprising, they haven't been separated.

"I promised I would come, and here I am." Rapunzel starts out. "Once again, we don't have much time. But enough for me to tell you the plan."

So they huddled. And they listened, to the girl who was always lost.

Henry couldn't hide a smile when Pan, or rather Malcolm, came back to camp. Dried blood with sticking some of his hair to his forehead, though Henry figured he didn't care.

"What did you do?" Malcolm snapped accusingly to Henry.

"You fell?" Henry tried, smiling at him.

Malcolm holds his fist up to punch him, but stops in mid-air.

"You know that won't help your case at all." Henry points out, realizing what he is happening. "So you're not going to."

"Don't try me." Is what Malcolm snaps, stepping away. Henry didn't get to feel relieved, considering the man stopped before he could disappear into the crowd of working lost boys. "What's gotten you so cocky?"

Henry's breathing stopped. He needed to say something, quick. "I know my family are here." Henry quickly stutters out. "You lied to me."

Malcolm only shrugged with the same smirk on his face. "And you're expecting them to save you?"

"I know they will." Henry snaps back.

He laughs. The man who was all monster, let out a laugh that was just as equal. "Can't wait to see that."

Finally, Malcolm leaves completely. Henry feels his own smile fade into a frown.

He's stuck here as the real stuff goes on around him. Though he knows his role is the most vital part, to keep up the image, he hated not knowing what was going on around him.

So he stayed in the same spot.

And he, too, hoped that Rapunzel knew what she was doing.