Part 2 | Chapter 26

❧❧❧❧❧

(( This part goes by the storyline of the series. But different, so much different. ))

❧❧❧❧❧

Part 2

Part 2

Chapter 26

Present Day

This was not how Emma had expected Neverland to be.

It was so stressful, to have to put apart the similarities and differences from fairy tales in books and the reality of them.

Peter Pan? Not a friendly guy. Considering he stole her son, he's the enemy. In the stories he was high spirited and wanting to stay young. Reality, he's some creep who took her son for reasons unknown.

"Not how you imagined it, eh?" Hook came next to her and asked. "Believe it or not, it used to be exactly how you imagined."

"So you are familiar with Neverland." She comments, watching the woods. Somehow every part of this damned island was creepy.

"Way too familiar."

"Are you coming?" Regina yells from the sand, already on the shore. Emma knew how much she hated to be here with all of them, considering all of them were her enemies. But as Mr. Gold had once said, a common enemy can bring people together.

"Yeah." Emma calls back, glancing at Hook one last time before getting off the ship. Standing on land somehow made her feel even more scared then before, if that was even possible. She never thought she'd say it, but the ship was her only safe haven on this island. It seemed as though now she was going to a place where she knows nothing will turn out good in the end.

"So, what do we do?" Mary Margaret asks.

"We find my son."

Henry never knew that blood had such a distinct smell.

But it did, especially when he was covered in it. The pain was obviously coming from his leg, and he tried to move it. Nothing would move, not a bone on his body.

He felt nothing until a hand came onto his injury. Henry gasped out, but another hand came over his mouth.

"Sh," A girl voice sounded out. "You'll be alright."

She slowly takes her hand away from his mouth. He does not scream because he knew she hoped he would not. The other hand went on top of his injury as well. He tried to be strong, but the pain was unbearable.

"Just an arrow injury." She whispers. "Easily fixed."

It was the weirdest feeling, the feeling of a hole in his skin healing. He could literally feel the skin connecting together. Though extremely weird, it was almost a relieving feeling.

The feeling soon stopped, as well as the pain. Though the pain was gone, Henry still could not move. He was only able to mutter out, "Who are you?"

"The only way people stay alive on this bloody island."

Henry was hoping she would go to his line of vision, but she didn't move. Or maybe she did. He couldn't tell.

"I'll watch out for you, I promise." The weight from her hands on his leg lifted. Once the girl's hands were gone, his ability to stay awake started to fade away.

Slowly but surely, his consciousness faded away.

"And how do you propose we do that?" Mr. Gold asks, interested in her plan.

Emma didn't answer. Because truthfully? She had no clue whatsoever. Coming straight into this without a plan was stupid, but she had hoped it would come to par in the ship ride here. Thoughts didn't come easily though, considering a mermaid attack had happened.

Not once had she thought she would say that. Mermaids had attacked her on a ship ride to Neverland. What would her parents think?

Oh wait, they're Snow White and Prince Charming. Totally normal.

"She doesn't have a plan, Gold. Obviously she doesn't." Regina butted in, crossing her arms in anger.

"Don't talk about her like that." Mary Margaret defends her daughter.

If looks could kill, Regina would have killed Mary Margaret twice over.

"Guys, stop!" Emma yells, holding out her arms in between the two. There was nothing more ironic then the family line of Henry Mills. His mother, Emma Swan, is the kin to Snow White and Prince Charming. His father is Baelfire- that's still so weird for her- who's father is Rumpelstiltskin. Baelfire's mom is Mila, who also had relations with Hook. And his adopted mom? The Evil Queen. Poor kid. "We will never figure out what to do if we keep up this arguing."

"Guys." David says, looking around. "Where is Gold?"

Emma looks around, now noticing he is gone. "Shit." She mumbles under her breath.

"I might go right with him." Regina says.

"No, Regina, don't. We're going to need your help."

She doesn't disagree or agree, because she doesn't have a chance to. From behind Emma in the woods, Regina stares at something with her eyebrows furrowed.

Emma turns around slowly, trying to find what she's looking at. She easily finds it, a body running away in the woods.

Right away all of them were running after it. They hoped it was Pan or maybe one of his lost boys, but it wouldn't have mattered. None of them got to catch up to the running body.

"Damn." David breaths, holding onto his side. "Fast boy."

"I don't think it's a boy." Hook finally speaks up from crouching on the floor. He picks something up and stands to his feet, showing it to everyone.

A piece of hair. The hair seemed to go on forever, and Hook holds it up to the lantern Mary Maragret is holding. It glows a golden color.

"No, it can't be." Hook whispers, throwing it to the floor. "It can't be."

"Who are you trying to convince?" Emma asks uncertain.

"Never mind that." He says, shaking his head to rid himself of the idea. "We should go. Find your boy."

Emma looks at him confused for a few more seconds, but the thought of Henry being somewhere on this island, maybe hurt, brought her back to life.

"Let's start this then."