Chapter 29

( Indented are flashbacks )

Chapter 29

Rapunzel remembered everything.

She hated that she could remember everything, from when she had woken up the woods after death, to the time she's spending telling the whole story of Peter Pan.

Death was not what she was expecting. It was like a bitter night without dreams, just an empty pit of nothingness and soon you're awake. She didn't feel the death, she just knew it was there.

Upon waking up, the first feeling she felt was regret. Regret over the way she treated Pan, seriously was he that bad?

As well as regret over the fact that she actually went on with it. Pan was right, he never actually planned for his life to happen as it did.

She was so freaking weak. How dare she be so weak!

But mostly: confusion on why there was a huge bump on her stomach. With help, she found out that somehow, some way, she was pregnant.

And there was nothing to do for it, but to have the baby.

When it was born, she had considered keeping it. She might have kept it, but the man at the hospital said there was no possible way. She was homeless, she was alone.

"You can barely take care of yourself, how do you expect taking care of a child?"

She cried for days after her child was ripped out of her arms. She never got to name it, she never got to stare into his hazel eyes, that looked so much like Peter's, for longer then ten seconds. The child was gone. And she, once again, was completely alone.

It took thirty years after that for her to actually get back to Neverland. And in that time, she found out things out that she never thought possible.

Rapunzel was powerful. Not just in the way she could tear a tree straight from its roots, but magically as well. She had a swirling power inside of her, constantly there, always begging for her attention.

At first she had no idea what to do with it. No idea what it was, she thought it was just another bodily reaction to the death she served.

But in the dark, when she closed her eyes and concentrated to the feeling, a fire set on the logs in front of her.

 Confusion flooded her, made her unable to think properly. The more she concentrated on that sole feeling in her chest, the more things happened. Learning how to control is was something of troubles, but she managed it.

It was thirty years later when she decided to go back to Neverland. The immortality thing was something to get used to, she constantly had to change locations to not rise suspicion. She learned that the hard way.

World jumping was something that she found out she possessed. Rapunzel didn't remember how she figured out she had it, all she remembered is closing her eyes and thinking of Neverland. When she opened them, the almost familiar woods were around her.