Chapter 1

HEY GUYS. So this will be my first story here on Wattpad and really hope you all like it! Leave comments and let me know what you think! :)

*******************************************************************************************

I ran as fast I could, not looking back. That bitch. How could she do something like that?! She knew how much it would hurt me!

"Avery! Avery please stop!"

I felt her grab my arm and yank me around to where I'm face to face with her.

" I have nothing to say to you," I said with disgust in my voice.

I try to pull my arm away. God she was strong.

"Avery listen to me! I'm sorry, but it was something I had to do!"

I just stood there, glaring at her.

" Elena, are you even listening to yourself?! My mother was sick but she hadn't turned yet. she wasn't dead but no you thought it was a threat to your OWN safety and pulled the trigger on her! There was still hope for her but all you cared about was yourself. She may have been your step mom but how could you do that?! Especially in front me, you knew how close we were and you didn't even let me say goodbye... I hate you.. You are not my sister."

Elena let go of my arm and just stood there with watery eyes. She deserved to feel pain for what she did. Everything I said, I meant. I hate her, I really do. I turned to walk away from her but I heard a click. I turned around to see the barrel of a gun aimed right between my eyes.

"Listen here little miss big talk. I'm your older sister- "

" Half..half sister." I rudely interrupted her.

She took her free hand and smacked my right cheek. I bit my bottom lip to keep from letting a sob out, I will not let her make me cry.

" Try something again and things could end very badly."

I stood quiet but slid my hand to my back pocket where my pocket knife was. I never know what kind of stunt she could pull. She starts moving closer to me with the gun which I end up backing to a tree. I was in the middle of the woods when she caught up to me.

They sun was starting to set so it would be dark soon.

"Look here. Now I'm the only family you've got so its official. I have authority over you and you will do what I say."

She stops her little speech when she hears leaves crunching behind her.

"Over my dead body will that ever happen," with those words I stuck the knife into her leg.

She fell down in agonizing pain. I saw why the leaves were crunching, a herd of walkers. A herd of about 40 walkers.

" Good luck Elena." We're the last words I said to my sis- to Elena.

I turned around and sprinted the opposite direction of where I left Elena laying helpless on the ground. Half of me told me I did what was right but the other half said you should be ashamed, she was family. No, Elena was not family. I really didn't know who she was, but she was not my sister.

While my thoughts went wild I just kept running, not knowing where I'm going but I knew, somehow something good is going to come from all this.

*******************************************************************************************

Sorry this is short but hey! It's the first chapter give me break. Also I'm very busy this week and next week but I will write sometimes at night! Vote and comment! Love you all:)