Chapter 3

Hey guys so Wattpad like deleted my other 3 chapters so I'm rewriting them and I'm going to try to make them better so yeah!:) -AveryAnna

*************************************

Carl's POV.

"Glenn, you are so pissin loud!" I whisper yelled.

Glenn just starts laughing but immediately stops as Daryl glares at him. We were out hunting and we heard some branches breaking somewhere around here.

"Okay Carl, you can head on straight while me and Glenn go to each side."

I nod in agreement to Daryl's plan. His plan is exactly how I like them, simple.

Then next thing I know, Daryl's in a tree and Glenn's hiding in a bush.

"Carl...CARL, get down!" I heard a slight whisper.

I look up to see Daryl pointing behind me. I whipped my head around to see a herd of walkers.

"Crap."

I dart towards a near by tree that had a thick trunk. I pulled out my gun and had it loaded an ready. I heard grumbling moans all around me so I couldn't tell where they were coming from.

I'm screwed.

I see one peak it's head around the corner, I pulled my gun out only to be confused by the sound of tree branches breaking.

The walker slowly starts to stumble away as the others follow.

I sneak across to see where the sound came from and see something laying just beneath the tree. I hobbled a little closer to find a body..a girls body.

"What the.."

I was stopped by the sound of a moan, a hungry moan. I looked up to find a walker drooling over her. It soon started to foam at the mouth. I quickly pulled out my gun cause that girl may still be alive.

With a silent shot the walker goes down without a distraction to the others.

"Thank god for my silencer." I said to myself.

I rushed over to the girl and kneeled down beside her. Wow, she's beautiful. Light brown eyes with matching hair, and looks about my age.

I examined the side of her head and saw a huge gash and pool of blood beside her. I turned back over and looked into her eyes, only to see them closing slowing.

"Daryl! There's a girl over here hurt!" I yelled and immediately Daryl and Glenn were by my sides.

"Shit kid, look what you've done! You've got em all stirred up!" Daryl yelled angrily.

I pick the girl up and wrap my arms tight around her to keep her from slipping out of my grip

"Um, Daryl we gotta go!" I hear Glenn yell.

I turned around to see even more walkers than before. There were at least 40 or 50 more joining the pack. I turn around and started running towards the truck. I was almost there when I went flying to the ground.

"Oww." I looked down to see my ankle swelling.

I then got so caught up in my ankle that I forgot about the girl.

"Daryl! Glenn! Get the girl!!" I called to them.

I saw them nod their heads and start running towards us. As they were running I saw the herd of walkers close behind. They were too close behind.

"Go, I'll catch up to y'all!" They nodded once again and hurried to the truck.

I grabbed on to a low branch of a tree to pull myself up. I yelped in pain from my ankle but I fought through the pain and hoisted myself up to my feet. I stumbled for a minute but then hobbled as fast as I could to the truck. To make things easier and ALOT faster, daryl swung the truck around and drove to me. I jumped in the backseat to see the girl unconscious.

"Guys we've got to hurry! She's losing a lot of blood and if we don't make it back in time, Hershel may not be able to save her an.." I kept going on and on till Daryl stopped me.

"Kid, calm down. We'll make it back." He assured me.

I took a deep breath and laid the girls head across my lap. I couldn't bare to see her lose anymore blood so I quickly took off my shirt and ripped it to a smaller sash and tied it around her head. Maybe that will hold out for the ride back to the farm.

I can't bare to see this happen again..

*******************************************************************************************

Ooooh, what do you think that Carl means by "again"? Hmm? Haha, well you just gotta wait til the next chapter. Keep on reading! I need more readerssss!:)