Chapter 24

Hellooooo Grimes loverrs...Enjoy!:)

-AveryAnna

****************************************************************************************

Carl's POV.

Damn it. Where am I?

"Avery?!" I yelled through the hall. God I hope she's safe. She probably is with Nate. Asshole.

I walked further through the halls, turning whichever way the arrows went but they just got me even more lost. Now I have no fucking clue on where I am.

"You've got to be kidding me." I groaned.

I slid my back down the wall, falling onto the floor. I barely had any strength left from running and fighting off walkers. I lost my gun back a few halls down, that place was covered with bastards.

I licked my lips and the familiar taste of blood seeped into my mouth. I reached up to my face and felt around for the source.

I had a gash on the side of my cheek with the blood pouring down the side of my face.

Just great.

"Rick." I heard someone call. The voice wasn't close at all but enough I could hear it.

"No, Rick it's-" the voice spoke again.

I jumped to my feet and scrambled from hall to hall, looking for the voice and my dad.

"Rick stop-" I heard from the hall next to me. "It's Avery and Nate."

I started to walk to the hall but was stopped by an ear-splitting scream then the pounding of metal.

I turned into the hallway And there stood Avery an Nate with their backs to me. Avery grabbed onto Nates arm, obviously frightened by my dad's actions. My dad stopped punching the wall and started to scream again, but walking towards Avery.

---------------

Avery's POV.

"Dad, STOP!" I heard a voice behind me.

I swung around to see Carl standing there with blood running down his cheek.

"Carl." Rick said, running in-between Nate and I, causing us to fall from the impact of his body.

His dad's arms flew around Carl and he started sobbing into his shoulder.

"My boy..Carl." He said between cries.

I lifted myself from the ground while helping Nate up. Carl was still in his fathers embrace when the sound of feet shuffling came from behind us.

"Uh, sorry to breakup your reunion but we've gotta go.." Nate said facing the sound.

Rick immediately let go and pulled his gun from its holster as we all did the same.

"Save as much ammo as you can and run when I say to." Rick ordered.

I backed up to where I first entered the hall and flicked the safety of my pistol.

I was ready to fire but was proven wrong about walkers. It was Lori, Daryl, Maggie, Carol and T-dog.

"What the hell?" Carl asked confused.

Suddenly the prisons alarms went crazy and sounded throughout every hall.

"Damn it. Let's go!" Daryl yelled, leading the group.

"Lori! Where's Saige?!" I asked running beside her.

"She's fine. She's with Dylan." She told me in short breaths.

I nodded and as Carl grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him.