Author's note

Okay, guys like I'm reallllyyyyyyy sorry! Like I have not been able to write for a while and my life has just been a roller coaster the past few weeks.

Okay, so I have exams coming up in a about a week and a half so I'm going to have to study for those really hard and I won't be able to write.

I get out of school May 23rd so I am hoping to have an update around then.

Like I said I'm really sorry about this and I will update as soon as I can!

Okay so I just got back from Chicago like a week and half ago and i loved it!

It was a school trip.

Anyways so we were at this museum and I got bored so I started scrolling through Chandlers ask.

Well I saw on there where he said he was "in Chicago atm" and I swear I had a heart attack. I was jumping up and down and like screaming at my friends saying he was there.

He went to this thing called C2E2 and guess what pissed me off soooo bad!

So then We went to this place and yeah it was cool and then they were like "well stick around, later on we are hosting C2E2 here."

Yeah, that meant right after I left, Chandler Carlton Riggs was there...

So I cried on the bus...

Okay, enough of my sob story.

I love you all and I will update as sooon as I can!!!

Don't forget to go follow my Instagram for this book: grimes_ilikethatname

Byeeeee!:)

-AveryAnna