Chapter 17

Hey guys! Okay so in this chapter in changes POVs so make sure to watch out for that! This is gonna be an intense chapter! Here we go, Chapter 17!

-AveryAnna

*******************************************************************************************

Avery's POV.

"Please stop!" I yelped in pain.

Not only did the man continue to hit me but he stripped me of my dignity. I stood there in my bra and underwear, blood dripping from my body, for his own enjoyment.

"Ah!" I grunted, falling to the floor from the impact of the punch.

He continued to laugh while kicking his foot into my side, shooting pain throughout my body. I couldn't keep the tears from falling as I laid on the cement floor. I tried to escape him many times, only to be beaten worse.

My hands were tied, unwilling to let me move nor escape. After he gave a final kick into my hip, he lifted me from the ground by my shoulders, throwing me onto to the metal table.

I hit my head on the edge of the table, causing me to groan in pain. I turned over to the man standing over me, smirking, He lifted his hand to my face, causing a smack sound to project off my cheek.

I bit my lip, trying not to scream. Last time I screamed, I was thrown against a piece of sharp tin nailed to the wall.

"You've been very naughty, Avery." He said, still smirking with pleasure.

He slowly slid his hand down my stomach, moving his finger in a circular motion by the top of my underwear. He slowly tugged at the waistband and began to pull them down.

Right before he could get slide them off, the door swung open to the same man with the blade for an arm.

"Merle, I'm busy!!" He shouted at the man with fury.

"Sorry Governor, but someone's trying to attack." He said anxiously.

The Governor nodded, signaling Merle out of the room to finish what he started. As the door slammed shut, he mumbled something to himself before finishing me off.

He pulled me up by arms and took a swing to my jaw, making me spit out blood. As I turned back to him, he flipped the table backwards, with me still on it.

I fell onto the floor causing me to wince with pain. The man stood over me, stepping onto my stomach, letting me hear the tiny cracks of my ribs.

He lifted his boot back, letting it swing to my chin, making me whimper. To finalize his torturing, he leaned down once more and punched me over and over, ending it with a smack to my cheek.

He rose from the ground, slowly looking me over and smiling with his masterpiece. His masterpiece of a broken girl who was close to death.

He walked away to the door, shutting it with a bang, leaving me alone on the ground with blood surrounding my beaten body.

I felt knots forming in my throat. I turned my head to the side, not daring to move my body and threw up blood. Alot of blood.

I turned my head back up to the ceiling and just laid there.

"This is the end." I thought.

I laid on the floor, stripped down to nothing and closed my eyes, knowing he would be back soon. Back soon to kill me.

-------------

Carl's POV.

"Now everyone stay quiet and let me do the talking. Glenn, you, Maggie and Casey stay with me as Daryl, Carl and Saige look for Avery." My dad told us.