Rowoon(smut)

You stared down at the puddle you were standing in, the skies were dark and the rain was pouring. You were leaned against the wall of FNC Entertainment waiting for your boyfriend Rowoon to come out. You held your umbrella over your head and pulled your raincoat around you tighter, it was starting to get chilly out, and you had been waiting for almost an hour.
You pulled out your phone and checked for any messages but nothing. '7:00pm' your read, you kicked the puddle, he must've forgotten what time he was supposed to meet you. You pushed off of the wall and started to walk back to the bus stop. This hadn't been the first time he didn't have time to spend with you, he seemed to be getting busier by the day.
You stood at the bus stop waiting for the bus, 'maybe I should let him know,' you thought as you fidgeted with your phone, contemplating on texting him. The bus pulled up and you pulled yourself from your thoughts, no if he cared he would've let you know he didn't have time. You quickly got onto the bus carefully doing your best not to slip.
"Jagi wait!" You heard someone yell to you.
You turned around and saw Rowoon running out of the entry, he didn't stop he rain into the pouring rain trying to catch you before the bus left. A part of you wanted to get off, but a stronger part of you was angry and didn't even want to see him.
You closed your umbrella and quickly found your seat in the bus. You did your best to not even look at Rowoon as he ran up to the bus but was unable to get on because the doors closed and the bus was already moving.
"Jagi, (y/n) please wait!" Rowoon called from outside of your window and he tried to jog along side the moving bus, "Jagi!" He yelled again as he hit the side of the bus finally getting you to look at him.
He was already drenched from the pouring rain and his hair was a wet mess, and he was still in his practice clothes. He was begging you to stop the bus for him with his eyes, but you were still angry and just didn't want to deal with this while you were angry. You turned away feeling your eyes starting to burn from the tears, you needed time to think about everything, you needed to know if this was worth it.
The bus continued and eventually it was going too fast for Rowoon to keep up. You weren't sure when he stopped running along side, you just kept your eyes away from the window, scared that you would meet his pleading brown eyes.

You were back at your apartment, you had just gotten out of the shower and started to work on making you some ramen. You did your best to dry your wet hair with your towel as you waited for the water to start boiling. You threw the towel over your chair when you heard a knock on your door.
You walked over and peeked through the peephole, you saw Rowoon had both of his hands on either side of your doorframe, he was soaked from the ran and he was panting. 'Did he run all the way here?' You thought to yourself as you quietly stepped away from the door.
"Jagi! I know you're in there," Rowoon called through the door, "please open the door."
You turned your back to the door and pressed your back against it as you crossed your arms over your chest. You didn't want to see him right now, you were still angry and hurt about the situation.
"Jagi, please," Rowoon said as it sounded like he hit his head against your door.
"Go home," you said as you choked back your tears.
"Please just let me explain," Rowoon plead.
"Just, go home Rowoon," you ordered as you pushed off the door and walked away.
"Please, just," Rowoon started, "please, I'm so sorry,"
You stopped in your tracks, you could hear the hurting in his voice as he plead for you. Your tears finally spilt out of your eyes and you turned back to the door and quickly unlocked it and pulled open the door.
Rowoon didn't even hesitate, the second you opened the door he walked in and wrapped his arms around your waist burying his face into your neck.
"Jagi," Rowoon started, "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry I have been so busy, I'm sorry I've made promises that I couldn't keep, I'm so sorry,"
You didn't move, you were frozen as you were held in Rowoons arms. When was the last time he held you this way? You had always been so happy together, when did everything go wrong? You buried your face into his chest and gripped onto his arms.
"Rowoon," you sobbed, "when did we become so broken?"
"Baby," Rowoon whispered as he pulled away and cupped your face, "we aren't broken, if there is one thing I know about us, it's that we aren't broken. We are going to have horrible times, but it's up to us to work through it together. And baby, my beautiful girl, I would go through hell if it meant at the end of the day, you were still mine."
You smiled through your tears, as you looked into Rowoons gentle eyes. Rowoon neared his lips to yours and you closed your eyes. His cold wet lips found its place on yours, you gripped onto his arms tighter, it almost felt like it had been forever since you felt his lips. Rowoon pulled away slowly as his breathe hit gently against your lips.
"I missed you so much," Rowoon whispered as you opened your eyes and met his.
His hair was still dripping wet from running in the rain and his clothes were complete soaked.
"Rowoon, you should come in maybe you should get your extra clothes you left here, and maybe shower." You said as you stepped around Rowoon and closed your front door and locked it.
"Will you take care of me jagi?" Rowoon asked as he followed you into the kitchen and wrapped his cold arms around you as you added the noodles for your ramen.
"You're so cold! You should go shower, or at least put on dry clothes," you squealed at his icy skin against your warm body.
"Well," Rowoon teased as he turned you to him and he lifted you onto the counter.
"Rowoon," you said nervously as he guided his lips along your neck.
"But jagi, I'm cold," Rowoon said against your neck as he smiled, giving you a light kiss.
"Rowoon, go change," you said as you pushed Rowoon back and jumped off the counter.
"Fine, but I haven't spent time with you so I expect lots of kisses," Rowoon teased and he gave you a kiss on your cheek and then turned to go to your bedroom.
You let out a sigh of relief, although the two of you had been dated for a few months, you had never did anything more than making out. With the tension like it was earlier, it only felt like there was one way of making up and that made you nervous.
"Jagi, I can't find the shirt," Rowoon said as he came back into the kitchen with only dry shorts on.
"Umm, hold on it might be in the laundry room," you said as you quickly turned away.
You hated this, the tension was only building up and after seeing his bare fit chest, you felt as if you would lose control.
"Did you find it?" Rowoon asked making you jump.
"Umm ya s, sorry," you said as you quickly grabbed his extra shirt he left and handed it to him.
You quickly tried to walk past him but Rowoon grabbed you by your waist and stopped you. You looked up at Rowoon and he gave you a small smirk.
"Are you nervous?" Rowoon asked in a low voice.
"I, umm," you stammered.
Rowoon leaned down and pressed his lips gently against yours. It was a gentle but passionate kiss, one you've never felt before from him. You let out a small sigh and Rowoon took that chance to let his tongue invade your mouth. You both fought for dominance but Rowoon was clearly the winner.
Rowoon slowly guided you back into the living room, letting you slowly sit down on the couch. Rowoon slowly pulled away from the kiss as he knelt down in front of you.
"(Y/n) I really missed you," Rowoon whispered as his hands slowly ran up your sides pulling up your shirt, "I miss the way you smell, the way your lips taste, the way you make my heart race,"
"Rowoon," you moaned out and quickly covered your mouth.
"Jagi, don't hide it," Rowoon said as he finally gripped your shirt and pulled it off of you, "I want to know more, hear more, taste more,"
His words were making you weak and you sunk into the couch and Rowoon followed you. His hands worked the tie of your sweat pants and when they were untied he guided them down your legs. Rowoons lips traveled down your neck but then worked back up to your earlobe and he gently nibbled it.
"Rowoon," you moaned out as you wrapped your arms around his muscular back.
"(Y/n), I really want this," Rowoon whispered as he now pressed his forehead against yours and looked into your eyes, "but, only if you want the same,"
You could feel he was already hard as he was positioned between your legs, your body was responding to him. You guided your self against him and Rowoon let out a small groan as he closed his eyes. You don't know what came over you, but you wanted it.
You pressed your lips against his forcefully and Rowoon dipped his arms around your back as he lifted you as he sat down on the couch, and positioned you on his lap. You rolled your hips against his hard member that was covered only by the fabric of the shorts. Rowoon worked your bra latch and quickly tossed it off to the side, exposing your breasts to the cold air.
Rowoon pulled away from the kiss as he let his eyes explore your body, you felt embarrassed but as soon as you tried to cover yourself but Rowoons hands slowly glided up your stomach and gently palmed your breasts.
"Rowoon," you moaned as he started to roll your nub in his fingers.
You closed your eyes and took in the pleasure as rowoon's mouth now started tease your nub. You rolled your hips again, you could feel yourself losing yourself in the ecstasy and you wanted more.
"Rowoon, I want you," you moaned out as you started to grind against him faster.
"Baby," Rowoon groaned as he flipped you back onto your back and climbed on top of you. His hands quickly pulled off your panties and he stared down at your now completely exposed body.
"You're so beautiful," Rowoon whispered.
Rowoon slid off his shorts exposing his hard rod, he leaned back down and slid his length through your folds as he gently kissed your lips.
"Are you sure?" Rowoon asked as his breathe was hit against your lips.
"Mmm," you responded as you pressed you entry against him.
Rowoon nodded at your response and he slowly pushed himself into you. You dug your nails into Rowoons back as he slowly slid himself into you. You hugged Rowoon into you as you squeezed your eyes shut, hoping that the pain would go away.
"Are you ok? Rowoon asked against your neck.
You only nodded and Rowoon continued, Rowoon finally pushed himself fully into you and you let out a moan. Your walls were tight around him and you almost felt like you were being torn apart.
"I'm gonna move," Rowoon explained as he slowly started to pull himself out and started to do slow small thrusts until you adjusted.
The pain was soon gone, you felt as though with every thrust a pure wave of sexual ecstasy was replacing the pain.
"Rowoon, faster," you moaned as you dug your nails into his back.
Rowoon obeyed, he was almost fully pulling out fully and then crashing his hips deep into you. His pace wasn't too fast but not to slow, one of his hands found its way to your breast and the other worked its way down to you nub as he was still pushing himself into you.
"Rowoon, don't stop," you moaned as you arched your back feeling your walls getting tighter around him.
You vision was getting blurry as the pleasure was over taking you. Soon you body was shaking and you felt your juices spill around him.
"Baby, I'm," Rowoon said between his shaky breathes.
And soon you felt his hot seed fill you up, Rowoon pushed his lips into yours as your tongues tongues explored each other's mouths. You both stayed like this for awhile, giving each other small kisses and whispering sweet nothings.
"Are you ok?" Rowoon finally asked as he looked down into your eyes.
"Yea," you responded as you kissed the corner of Rowoons mouth.
"I love you," Rowoon whispered.
Your heart was pounding even more, you had never said those words to each other, but you always knew you loved him.
"I love you too Rowoon," you responded and Rowoon smiled and pressed his lips to yours again.
Rowoon pulled away from the kiss and stared down at you, "baby?"
"Hmm?"
"Is something burning?" Rowoon asked.
"Shit!" You almost yelled as you pushed Rowoon off of you and moaned at the loss of his length inside you.
You quickly grabbed your blanket off the couch, wrapping it around your body and ran into the kitchen. The water was completely gone from the hot water and the swollen noodles were being burnt against the bottom of the pan.
"Shit shit shit!" You said as you quickly pulled the pan off the burner and threw it into the sink.
Rowoon laughed as he was putting his shorts back on and he walked over to you, "so, looks like we are getting take out?"
"Shut up," you pouted but you could feel how sore you were.
"Are you ok?" Rowoon asked as he pulled you into his arms.
"Umm, ya I just," you started then felt embarrassed, "that was my first time,"
"Jagi, you should've told me, I wouldn't have gone so fast!" Rowoon said as he picked you up bridal style.
"No it was fine, it just," you tried to explain, "I'm glad it was with you,"
Rowoon smiled and he kissed the tip of your nose, "so should we order food now, or should we go to the bedroom for one more round then order our food?"
"Rowoon!" You said as you hit his chest lightly.
"Bedroom it is," Rowoon said as he carried you into the bedroom.
Even though all these hardship were going to put pressure on your guys relationship, you knew that end the end, he was worth. This life with him, was worth it.