Taeyang (smut)

You laid on your bed your blankets pulled to your body, you had another fight. You hated that even when you fought he stayed so calm and collected, he did his best to understand why you were upset and at times it annoyed you. Just once you wanted to know what he really felt instead of just pretending everything was alright. You pushed the blankets off of you and stormed into the living room, you clicked on the lights making Taeyang roll over on the couch covering his face.
"Get up," you ordered as you walked over to him and pulled the pillow from under his head.
"Mmm, what's wrong jagi?" Taeyang mumbled in a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes.
"Get up, I said!" You ordered as you hit him with the pillow.
Taeyang let out a small chuckle and slowly sat up letting his eyes adjust to the lights, "what is it? Is something wrong?" He asked as he stretched a bit.
"Everything is wrong," you started as you started to pace.
"Can't this wait till morning, till you calm down and talk calmly to me," taeyang said as he started to lay down again.
"No! I want to talk now!" You almost yelled.
"Jagi, please I don't want to fight," taeyang muttered as he turned away from you.
You could feel yourself getting angrier by the second, "get out!" You ordered as you stormed away.
"What?" Taeyang said as he sat back up.
"I'm done with this, I can't take this 'everything is fine and dandy, oh ok sweetie anything you want,' from you anymore, just once I want to know what you feel. I want to know if something I do makes you mad, if you really want to eat at this restaurant or watch a lame movie! You never let me see you! You just-" you paused as you stood at your door of your room, "let's just end this, if you can't be honest with me on how you feel then-"
Before you could finish your sentence you felt Taeyangs hand grab you arm and turn you to him. He pushed you against the wall and crashed his lips into yours, he was never like this so you stood frozen against the wall as his kiss dominated you. His hands held onto your neck as he continued to kiss you, this is what you wanted, right?
Taeyang slowly pulled away from the kiss keeping his forehead pressed against yours, "I want you, that's all, anything that makes you happy, anything that brings you joy, I want to give that to you," taeyang whispered against your lips.
Has hand slowly released your neck and grazed down your collarbone, you closed your eyes feeling his soft touch against your skin. Taeyang let his lips wander across your jawline and started to slowly kiss your neck. You were supposed to be mad at him, of course you had feelings for him, but it was like he just did whatever you wanted and never had his own opinion.
"Taeyang stop, I can't," you said pushing him away from you as you left to your room.
"What's so wrong with not wanting to fight with you, to not want to make you angry!" Taeyang asked as he followed after you.
"It's not even that I just want to know what it is you want from me, if I make you annoyed or-"
"You wanna know? Fine!" Taeyang said as he stormed to you making you stumble back onto the bed.
Taeyang hovered over you as his eyes stared into yours, "I hate that you're so complicated, you want it this way but then this way, you constantly change your mind. I hate that, when I just want us to be happy you let your emotions ruin everything. I hate that right now, as much as I'm mad that we are fighting," taeyang started then paused, "I love you, I love that you're perfectly imperfect and I just want you for once, shut up,"
"But I-"
"Shut up," taeyang ordered as he pushed your body down onto the bed and pushed his lips into yours.
He wrapped his arms around your body and picked you up, laying you down on the bed right. He pulled away from the kiss and he sat up as he pealed off his shirt, and tossed it off to the side. You stared up at him, he was different, usually he was so sweet, this new side of him made you excited and you wanted more.
He leaned back down and cupped your face as he leaned back down and kissed your lips. Even tho he was showing off this new side of him he was still the same man, he was gentle and caring but he was ready to show open up.
Taeyangs hands traced over your body as he slowly started to push his hands under your shirt. His finger tips make your body shake as he started to discover your body. You let out a small moan into taeyangs kiss and he took that opportunity to let his tongue explore your mouth. He dominated the kiss, making you cling onto his arms, he pushed your legs open and pushed himself against you.
He slowly started to move his hips grinding against you, you dug your nails into his arms as he started to slide his hands up your shirt pushing it over your chest. He pulled away from the kiss, pulling your shirt the rest of the way off revealing your chest that was now only covered by your bra. His soft eyes were full of lust as he stared down at your body, this was the first time he was seeing your exposed body and he was taking in every detail.
Your hips started to move with his slowly, his hands pushed against your stomach and made their way up your body, taking in your soft skin. His fingers stopped at the brim of your bra, they slowly traced against the edges, sliding down your sides. He pulled you up to him and his hands quickly unfastened your bra, he slid the straps down your arms. He pulled the bra completely off your body and tossed it to the side, you instinctively tried to cover yourself but taeyangs hand grabbed your wrists and pushed them above your head.
"Taeyang," you whispered as taeyang leaned down.
His lips kissed your neck and slid across your collarbone, you closed your eyes taking in all of your details.
"Taeyang, I-"
"Be quiet, do you always have to talk? The only thing I wanna hear from your lips is the sounds I'm going to have you make," taeyang said as he continued to kiss your chest.
His hands slowly found their place at your hips, he looped one finger on your shorts and panties and pulled them down swiftly. Taeyang pushed away from you, fully exposing your body to him. He let your clothes fall to the floor and he stood in front of you as he started to pull of his sweat pants.
You bit at your bottom lip as taeyang revealed himself to you, he climb back on top of you placing himself between you legs. You could feel his tip at your entrance, you let out a shaky moan and taeyang traced his nose against yours.
"I'll go slow jagi," taeyang whispered in a husky tone.
You closed your eyes as Taeyang slowly started to enter you. His hand gripped onto your hip, giving him better leverage as he pushed himself fully into you. You dug your nails into his arm as you tried to adjust to his size. He slowly started to pull back out and push back into you, you moaned out at the pain but as he continued to move the pain turned to pleasure.
Taeyang moved his hips expertly, he was giving you pleasure you hadn't felt before. His other hand started to slowly massage your breast, you wrapped your legs around his waist wanting him more than anything.
"Taeyang," you moaned out as his thrusts started to quicken.
"Yes jagi, do you want more?" Taeyang grunted between his breathing.
"Yes, faster taeyang," you moaned.
Taeyang obeyed, his speed picked up and he was moving his hips perfectly. You arched your back as taeyang bit lightly on your neck, you could feel your walls tightening around him as he continued his thrusts.
"Taeyang I'm close," you whispered between breathes.
"I wanna hear you jagi," taeyang groaned as he now started to get rougher with his thrusts.
"Taeyang!" You almost screamed as your body started to convulse from the pleasure shooting through your body.
You couldn't keep your noises in anymore, you let taeyang hear your voice as he rotated his hips and hit a spot you've never felt before. You body jump at this but taeyang didn't stop, he continued to hit the same spot over and over again.
"Jagi, come for me," taeyang moaned as he pressed his sweaty forehead against yours.
You squeezed your eyes shut tighter as tears of pleasure spilt out the corners of your eyes. You finally let go letting yourself fully release around taeyang as your walls tightened around him.
"Jagi," taeyang groaned as his thrusts got sloppier.
"Taeyang," you sighed.
Taeyang gave you a few more thrusts then finally he released inside you, filling you with his warm seed. Taeyangs body collapsed on you as you both caught your breathe.
"Are you ok?" Taeyang whispered against your skin.
"Where did that come from?" You responded as you stroked taeyangs back.
"You told me to show you how I felt, I just lost control, the last thing I want is for you to think that I'm not showing you who I am. It's so hard for me to control myself around you because of how you make me feel. Jagi, I'm sorry I hold back," taeyang explained as he lifted his head to stare down into your eyes.
"Just promise me one thing," you said, "you always show me how you feel, especially if you feel like this,"
Taeyang smirked down at you and hugged your body tightly, "of course Jagi, so this means we can stop watching your lame movies right?"
"You better watch it!" You teased as you rolled over on top of taeyang.
"Mmm, a new side of you, show me more," taeyang teased as he held onto your hips.
"Oh my god stop!" You said as you rolled off of him and laid down next to him.
"Mmm, I love you Jagi," taeyang said as he wrapped his arms around you, "but don't ever try to end things with me again, or you'll be punished."
"Oh ya?" You mumbled as you started to slowly drift into a sleep.
"Mmm," Taeyang responded as he pushed his face into your hair.
You held onto taeyangs arms as you both fell asleep tangled in each other's bodies.