Rowoon (smut) 2

This is a request by a follower! Hopefully it's to your liking! ❤️ thank you for following and never be scared to talk to me! I'm always here! ❤️

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Tomorrow we have you all set up for an interview at a radio station and after that we will be doing a photo shoot. We will be ordering in your guy's dinner and then later we will be coming back here to finish up with some practice because tomorrow we are also going to be on a show." You started as you explained the boys schedule for the day.
"Noona, when will we have a day off to rest, we've been so busy," Dawon complained as he hugged onto Taeyang.
"Noona, we have our exams all this week," Chani complained.
"I know your schedules seem really packed right now but it's only going to get busier, I know you all can handle it. I won't let you guys get over worked ok?" You explained giving them encouragement to finish the end of the year activities.
They all agreed and you stood up from your chair, "I'll let you all get back to practice now, try not to be up too late," you said as you left the practice room and headed back to your office.
You sat at your desk and started on paperwork, as much work they had to do you had just as much. You had to make sure they were going to be getting on the right shows so that they would get their image right. You flipped through the different requests from shows they  had been asked to go on, this was going to be a long night.
You hadn't realized how much time had past, your eyes were burning from reading and your back was starting to feel sore. You leaned back and stretched out your arms, you kicked off your heels and curled your toes trying to shake off the sleepiness.
You closed your eyes and rotated your neck, 'what time is it?' You thought to yourself and you glanced at the clock on your desk.

'2:12 am'

You rubbed your eyes and grabbed the papers on your desk and continued to read. You had started to read the papers and when you were about halfway through you heard a knock at your door. You looked up from your paper, 'it's 2 am, no one should be here,' you thought to yourself. You waited for a moment thinking that you were just hearing things but then your heard it again.
"Noona?" You heard a voice from behind the door.
"Come in," you replied as you set your papers down.
The door opened slowly and you saw Rowoon enter your office, he looked as though he had just gotten out of the shower and was on his way back to the dorms.
"Rowoon-ah, what brings you here?" You asked  as he shut he door behind him and walked over sitting at the chair in front of your desk.
"We are done with practice, I was just walking by and saw your light was still on," Rowoon explained.
"Oh yea just finishing up some last minute stuff," you said as you leaned back in your chair and stretched your neck again, rubbing it with your hand.
"You work hard too noona, different kind of work compared to us but, I'm sure it's still hard." Rowoon said as he stood up from his chair and walked around the desk to you.
"Oh no, it's not hard," you said as you tried to wave Rowoon away.
"Here," Rowoon said as he turned your chair to where your back was to him.
"Rowoon really I'm fine," you said as you tried to stop him.
Rowoon didn't listen, he placed his hands on your shoulders and his fingers gently started to massage your sore muscles. You closed your eyes and felt yourself starting to relax at Rowoons stern but soft touch. You had been too busy to be able to relax so Rowoons fingers were working out all of the built up tension in you shoulders.
Rowoons hand moved up to your neck and his thumb pressed up against the back of your neck. You let a small sigh escape your lips, feeling as if your muscles were melting at his will.
"Noona, you're so tense, it seems that even though you don't work like we do, you stress more." Rowoon whispered against your ear.
You opened your eyes quickly and stood up escaping Rowoons grip.
"Noona?" Rowoon asked as he looked at you with his gentle brown eyes.
"I, umm, I think you should go now," you said as you stumbled over your words.
You couldn't let yourself get caught up in something with one of the guys you were a manager for. You rubbed your hands on your skirt nervously doing your best to avoid looking at Rowoon.
"Noona, I was just trying to help, I know you have been under a lot of stress lately, so I just," Rowoon started.
"I think it's best if you leave now," you said trying to keep a stern tone.
Rowoons eyes stayed on you, they slowly wondered down your body and back up again. You could feel that he was undressing you with his eyes and you could feel yourself getting hot.
"Noona," Rowoon said almost in a growl as he slowly took steps to you.
With each step Rowoon took to you, you would take one back, your body wanted him but your mind wouldn't let yourself give in to him. You took one more step only to find yourself against the wall. Rowoon didn't stop, he took his last steps to you and his eyes were baring down at you.
The light from your desk was dully illuminating the edges of his face, his sharp jawline structure almost perfectly down to his chin. His lips were almost in a perfect curve, you watched as his tongue ran across his lips nervously.
"Noona," Rowoon whispered huskily as he towered over you.
"Rowoon, I..."
"Lets not talk anymore," Rowoon interrupted as he dipped his hand around your neck and pulled you to him.
He leaned down and pressed his lips against yours, you were caught of guard, you never expected something like this to happen. His lips massaged against yours and your lips responded. Your shaking hands slowly traveled up and gripped onto his forearms, you let out a small sigh and Rowoon deepened the kiss as he lifted you off your feet with his other hand that had found its way around your waist.
Rowoon turned and sat you down on top of your desk and he pushed your legs apart taking his place between your legs. Your body responded to him and you wrapped your legs around his waist pulling him closer into you.
"Noona," Rowoon grunted against your lips.
Rowoons hands worked their way to the front of you blouse and quickly started to unbutton it. You could hear the popping of each button as he slowly pulled open your blouse and exposed your black laced bra that was covering your chest. Rowoon pulled the shirt off of you the rest of the way and tossed it onto your chair.
Rowoon crashed his lips back into yours and his hands were gliding over your soft skin sending chills throughout your body. You hips started to rock against his crotch, you could feel him through his pants that he was starting to get hard. Rowoons hand found its way to your thigh and slowly made its quest up your skirt.
You let out a moan against Rowoons lips and his tongue quickly over took yours and they danced in sync. You could taste his sweet saliva as you felt his fingers crawl slowly up your entry over your panties causing your body to jerk. Rowoons fingers pushed your panties to the side and he slowly started to manipulate his fingers through your folds. Rowoons finger tip would slowly push into your entry but quickly retreat making your body yearn for more.
You grabbed at Rowoons shirt, you wanted him so badly you couldn't even control yourself. Rowoon pulled his shirt over his head revealing his chiseled toned body. You ran your fingers over the lines of his abs and up over his chest till your hands were at his neck, pulling him in for another kiss. You bucked your hips at Rowoons fingers pushing for more friction, you wanted to cum so bad your body was shaking.
Rowoon pulled his hand away from your entry causing you let out a painful sigh at the loss of his touch. His fingers quickly worked at his button on his pants and he pulled them down quickly. You could see his hard on through his briefs, God you wanted him so badly.
Rowoon pulled you off of the desk and turned you around, he pushed your body down onto the desk. You felt Rowoons hand run across your butt as he slowly unzipped your skirt. He let the skirt slide down, exposing your ass covered by your laced panties. His hands slowly pushed up your inner thighs up to your ass. His hands gave you a gentle squeeze then they quickly looped the hem and pulled them down.
You were fully exposed to him, he ran his hand up your side and you could feel him placing himself at your soaked entry. You gripped onto the table closing your eyes as your cheek was against the desk. You felt him glide up your entry then he slowly pushed himself inside, his other hand gripping your hip.
You bit the inside of your mouth, doing anything to keep from making noise, but once Rowoon started to thrust in and out of you, you couldn't control it. You gripped onto the table as Rowoon rocked in and out of you, he was taking you from behind, and your body was responding.
"Rowoon-ah," you moaned out.
"Noona, you feels so good, your so tight," Rowoon grunted between thrusts.
Rowoon pulled himself completely out of you and spun you around, he quickly unlatched your bra exposing your breast. Rowoons hand massaged them while his other placed you back onto the desk. He pressed his forehead against yours as his rod found your entry again and pushed it way back inside you. You almost screamed out but Rowoons lips muffled your screams. You were caught between pleasure and pain, but your body only responded with wanting more.
Rowoons pace was quickening, you could feel him pulsing inside you as your walls were growing tighter and tighter.
"Rowoon, I'm..."
"Noona, come for me, (y/n) come for me" Rowoon grunted as he sent your body into spasms and you felt yourself erupt around him.
Your mouth was open, but no sound came out as Rowoon kept his pace and soon, you felt him unload himself into you.
"Noona," Rowoon moaned as he pulled you into him and kissed you.
You both rode out your highs as your hands traveled over each other's bodies and your lips danced in sync with each other.
"Noona," Rowoon whispered as he let his lips trace your nose.
"Rowoon, we shouldn't have," you started as you were starting to catch your breathe, "no one can no about this,"
"I know, I just, you seemed so stressed and over worked, I wanted to help you." Rowoon explained, "someone so beautiful shouldn't go through this alone, you need someone to take care of you."
"Rowoon I..."
"I will, noona, I know you're my manager, but, if you trust in me, I know we can keep this between us." Rowoon said as he brushed your hair out of your face.
"Rowoon," you whispered as you looked into his eyes that were filled with reassurance.
You don't know what made you trust him so much, but your lips found his again, as you silently made your commitment to each other.