Youngbin (smut)

You laid in the middle of the living room floor, you were flipping through channels and constantly checking your phone. It had been a week since you had seen Youngbin, you didn't understand what was wrong. He took you out on a wonderful date, you went for a walk together and after you went back to the dorms and watched movies.
It was even the first time you had actually kissed, 'was it bad, did my breathe smell? Maybe he didn't like it?' You thought to yourself as you buried your face in your pillow. Your phone vibrated. You quickly sat up and read the text youngbin sent you.
'Sorry I'm busy tonight, maybe next weekend.'

You threw the pillow at the wall, why was he being like this? You quickly sent out a call to him, but it only continued to ring and finally went to voicemail.
"Ya! If you don't want to see me so badly, or if you really hated that kiss so much just say so! If you really don't like me then we can just end!" You said angrily and hung up.
You threw your phone at the wall without thinking and heard the phone crack. 'Ya!! Stupid stupid stupid!' You thought to yourself as you stood up and started to clean. You always did this when you were angry, clean every inch of your apartment.
You threw laundry in the washer and started to wash dishes, you scrubbed the dish as hard as you could thinking of how angry youngbin had made you. You quickly tossed the clean dish into the rinse pile and reached to grab a knife but without thinking your grabbed the sharp end. You hissed out in pain and saw that your palm was cut.
"Of course," you groaned to yourself as you turned on the water and ran water over the cut. You grabbed a towel and wrapped your hand in it and made your way to the bathroom to bandage it.
You had successfully wrapped your hand but since you were only able to use one hand it was sloppily done. You didnt care, you left your bathroom and picked up clothes that were around your apartment. You had made a mess when you were eagerly getting ready for your date with youngbin that you forgot to pick up.
"Can you believe, I got so work up for him, then he avoids me for a week! He barely even texts!" You said out loud to yourself as you walked into the living room and saw your broken phone still sitting there.
You walked over and picked it up, the screen was lit up but since it was cracked you couldn't even see who was calling. You tossed it onto the table and started to clean again. You turned to your stereo and powered it on, you turned up the volume hoping to drowned out the thoughts of him as you continued your frustrated cleaning.
You were in the middle of cleaning the shelves in your living room when you thought you heard knocking. You stopped for a moment and listened, maybe it was just the music. You shrugged it off and continued to clean but then you heard it again, this time it was louder. You quickly stopped the radio and listened, 'was my music too loud? Did I make the neighbors mad?' You thought as you stared at your front door.
'Knock knock knock' you heard again seeing the door almost shaking with the hard knocking.
"I'm coming!" You said quickly as you ran over to the door, you unlocked it and pulled it open quickly, "I'm so sorry!" You began but you looked up to see Youngbin standing in your doorway.
He was breathing hard as his he'd ran all the way up the stairs, his nose was red from being out in the cold and he looked like he was in a panic.
"What are you doing here?" You asked as your anger brewed back up.
"What is this?" Youngbin asked between breathes as he hit play on his phone and your message you left him played out loud.
"That's..."
"You're breaking up with me through voice mail?!" Youngbin almost shouted as he stepped into your apartment.
"You wouldn't even answer my call or see me! When would I have been able to!" You shouted back as he slammed the door behind him.
"I told you!..."
"You're 'busy' I get it, so why are you here? Suddenly you're not busy?" You said as you turned on your heal and walked away from him.
"Don't do that! Not while I'm talking!" Youngbin shouted as he followed after you into your bedroom.
"This is my apartment! I'll do what I want!" You screamed as you pushed the door into youngbin as he followed you.
"Would you stop and just talk to me!" Youngbin demanded as he stopped the door from hitting him.
"Now you want to talk? You seemed so rushed and busy to talk to me when we were last together, as a matter of fact," you started as you turned to him, "you had me leave in the middle of the night to walk home!"
"It's not like that," youngbin whispered as he stared down at his feet.
"Then what? Am I that bad of a kisser? Did my breath smell so bad that you rushed me out?" You said as you stormed towards him.
Before you could think Youngbin grabbed you by your wrist pulling you into him, his other hand wrapped around your neck and he pulled you into him as he met his lips with yours. You felt all your anger wash away, his lips massaged against yours and you gripped onto youngbins jacket.
Youngbin slowly pulled away but stayed close to your lips, you could feel his hot breathe against your lips and you slowly opened your eyes. His eyes met yours as he still held you close, as he looked at you, you could see a hint of pain in his eyes.
"Do you know how much it hurt to hear that message, you just ending it like that," Youngbin started, "the last thing that kiss was, was bad. I only reacted that way because,"
He paused as his eyes took in every feature of your face and he bit his lip nervously.
"I was afraid I'd lose control, and" youngbin continued, "and the guys would be coming back soon and..."
You pulled at Youngbins collar pulling him back into as you pressed your lips together. Youngbin tightened his grip on your neck and his other hand found its way around your waist. You parted your lips giving his tongue access to explore your mouth. You followed his lead as he led you over to your bed and he slowly laid you down on your back.
His hand wondered from the back of your neck to the front, gliding his finger down your collarbone and down to your chest gaining a small moan to escape your lips. Youngbin pulled off his jacket breaking the kiss for a moment then crashing his lips back into yours. You gripped onto the hem of his shirt, needing anything to feel like you were keeping yourself grounded.
Youngbins hands slowly pushed up your shirt and you felt the cold air hit your stomach causing goosebumps to erupt throughout your body. He pulled your shirt over your head and let it fall to the floor, his eyes traveled down your body and you pushed your hands under his shirt feeling his toned body through your finger tips.
"Jagi," youngbin whispered as he held onto your hands that were under his shirt, "I only want this if you do, we can stop."
You bit your lower lip and sat up, youngbin was standing over you as he stared down into your eyes. He was being gentle, but with everything in you, you knew you wanted this. Youngbin lowered his head and his lips found yours, he slowly lowered his body onto yours. He pulled away only to help you pull of his shirt and then he scooped you up in his arms and set you properly on the bed.
His lips left yours as he pressed his forehead against yours, his hand worked at your bra hooks and unfastened it. He slowly glided his fingers down your shoulders, slowly sliding the straps down your arms revealing your body to him.
Youngbins hands slowly slid down your sides and stopped at your hips, his fingers grabbed your shorts and he pulled them down slowly. You closed your eyes, taking in the feeling of youngbins hands running up your thighs. His lips glided along your jawline, you could feel his breathing getting faster as he took in the feeling of your body.
You quickly started to work at youngbins buttons on his pants, he helped you and he kicked of his shoes and pants. He pressed his body against yours, you could feel his hard on against your covered entrance and you grounded against him. Youngbin let out a small moan as he started to gently massage your breast with his hands.
You moaned as your started to grind against youngbin, feeling your panties getting soaked from the pleasure. Youngbins other hand dipped inside your panties and started to slid throughout your folds. You let out a small whimper as you arched your back. His long fingers slid back and forth, careful not to make entrance, only to give you a teasing pleasure.
"Jagi," youngbin moaned out as he finally pushed a single finger inside you.
"Youngbin-ah!" You almost screamed as you started to move your hips with his movements.
Youngbin slowly pulled his finger out and took off your panties. You watched as youngbins once soft eyes now filled with lust, and he slowly took off his briefs revealing himself to you. You bit down on your lip as youngbin hovered over you, placing his rod at your entrance. You could feel the tip against you, you bucked your hips up wanting to feel him inside you, but youngbin didn't move.
You slowly looked up at him and his eyes were staring into yours, you wrapped your hands around his neck and brought him into a deep kiss.
Youngbin slowly entered you, you felt yourself tense up and youngbin stopped. You pulled away from the kiss trying to catch your breathe.
"Are you ok?" Youngbin panted as he stayed still.
"Mmhmm" you moaned giving him the go ahead.
Youngbin nodded as pressed his lips into yours and began to once again guide himself into you. You bucked your hips slightly causing youngbin to crash fully into you. You scratched at his back in pain and moaned out.
"Jagi, are you ok?" Youngbin asked as he stayed still.
"Go," you demanded wanting to feel the pleasure over take the pain.
Youngbin nodded and slowly slid himself out of you and pushed himself back in. You moaned out and soon started to meet his thrusts, youngbins lips left yours as he stared down at your face twisting with pleasure.
"Youngbin- ah," you moaned out as his pace quickened.
"(Y/n), I..." youngbin started as he kept his pace.
You could feel him tensing up, you looked up at him catching his eyes as they were watching you.
"You're so beautiful," youngbin whispered as he moved inside you hitting a spot you'd never felt before.
"Youngbin," you cried out as you wrapped your legs around his waist wanting him to be deeper inside you.
"Jagi," youngbin groaned as he continued to hit the same spot.
"There, right there don't stop," you demanded as you felt your walls tightening around him.
"Jagi," youngbin moaned as his pace quickened and he held onto your body tighter.
"Youngbin- ah" you almost screamed as you felt your body stiffening up.
Youngbins lips found your nipple as he started to flick his tongue against it causing you to erupt with more pleasure.
"Youngbin, don't stop," you cried out as you felt your orgasm in the pit of your stomach.
Youngbin continued to tease your nipple, switching from one to the other, his pace never withdrawing.
"Youngbin I..." you moaned as you felt yourself starting to explode around him.
"Cum for me jagi," youngbin demanded as he left your nipples and pressed his forehead head against yours and you finally let go.
Your vision went white as you scratched at youngbins back and soon you felt youngbin pulsing inside you and his juices filled you up. Youngbin pressed his lips into yours and you rode out your highs together, giving each other kisses on each other's faces.
"Are you ok?" Youngbin panted as he pressed his lips against your ear.
"Yea," you moaned as Youngbin slowly moved inside you.
Youngbin turned to you and stared into your eyes, "I love you,"
You smiled up at youngbin and gave him a small kiss against his nose.
"I love you too," you whispered and you felt Youngbin slowly pull out of you.
You moaned out at the loss of him, he fell onto the bed beside you and you both stared up at the ceiling.
"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before, I just, I didn't want you to think, I was moving too fast," Youngbin said as he turned to you.
You turned to face him and lifted your hand and stroked his cheek.
"Jagi," Youngbin said as he grabbed your hand seeing that it was hurt, "what happened?"
"Oh, umm I cut myself washing dishes," you explained as you pulled your hand away.
Youngbin grabbed it and slowly unwrapped it, the cut wasn't bleeding anymore but it still hurt. Youngbin ran his finger across the cut gently and brought it up to his lips, giving it a small kiss.
"I'm sorry," Youngbin whispered against your cut.
"You didn't do this," you said as you smiled at how loving his face was.
"Still, I could've been here to take care of you," Youngbin said as he pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly.
"I missed you youngbin," you whispered against his chest.
"I missed you too jagi," Youngbin responded as he combed his fingers through your hair.
"Will you stay?" You asked as you snuggled against him.
"Well," Youngbin said in a teasing voice.
You looked up at him and pouted.
Youngbin laughed out and hugged you tightly, "of course I'll stay,"
You smiled against his chest giving him a small kiss. Youngbin pulled the covers over your bare bodies and you both teased each other as you discovered each other's bodies and at some point fell asleep tangled in each other.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ReadersNotes^^^^^^^^^^

And I'm dead af....

I literally stopped every 5 minutes writing this cuz krjdkainc

My life's over now...

Bye ( ; ; )