Juho (smut)

You sat on your couch with your arms crossed, it was almost 2 am and your "wonderful" boyfriend still hadn't arrived. He said he would take you out after he did some stuff with the guys but he hadn't even tried to call or message you.
You heard someone at the door, it was him, he struggled to get the extra key he had in the lock but finally unlocked it. You turned and watched as the doorknob turned and he pushed he door open but it came to an abrupt stop.
"Jagiya?!" You heard Juho call.
'He's drunk,' you thought to yourself feeling yourself get angrier.
"Jagiya! The chain is on the door!" He called drunkly as his fingers jingled the chain through the cracked door.
"Did you have fun?" You called as you stood up and walked to the door.
"Jagiya! Open the door!" He demanded in a pouty tone.
"Hmm, its 2 am and you were supposed to take me out to dinner," you said as you crossed your arms and stared at the door.
He was quiet for a moment, "jagi, I'm sorry, we went out after and..." he started.
"And you forgot again," you finished as you turned on your heal and walked away from the door, "go home I don't want to see you,"
"Jagi come on, open the door and let me explain," he begged as he jiggled the chain again.
"No, I'm tired of your excuses, go home," you said as you walked to your room turning off the lights of your apartment.
"Jagi! Baby come on don't be like this!" He called, "come on, I'll do anything you want,"
You stopped in your tracks, 'anything you want.'
"Anything?" You called back.
"Yes, jagi, anything!" He replied.
You bit your lip, you knew exactly what you wanted from him, and you knew it would drive him crazy. You turned back and walked back to the front door. You unlatched the chain and opened the door for Juho to come in, you could tell he was still tipsy, you knew that this would only make things harder on him.
"Jagi," Juho pouted as he reached out to you.
"Don't," you said pulling him in the apartment closing the door and locking it, "you do what I say, no questions asked, got it?"
"Huh," Juho said surprised.
"You heard me, you said you'd do anything, so this is it, get to my room and get undressed, and get on the bed, if you're not done by the time I get in there, it'll be worse," you explained as you turned away and walked to your closet.
Juho stood in the same spot still in shock, he was trying to process what you said but you were getting what you needed.
"Don't just stand there, hurry up, cuz I promise you, it'll be worse," you said seductively even making yourself get chills.
Juho quickly made his way to your bedroom, you let out a chuckle, usually he was the dominate one. Not tonight after tonight, you were gonna show him that he shouldn't stand you up again.
You found what you were looking for, you were hoping you would use these but it would be used on you, but tonight the tables were turned. You made your way to the bedroom and opened the door, you heard Juho moving around the room quickly but you opened the door before he was fully undressed.
"Aish, looks like your punishment is gonna be worse," you sighed with a smirk on your face as Juho stood in his boxers at the foot of your bed.
"Jagi, I'm still tipsy, I couldn't..."
"No excuses," you interrupted as your walked over to him, "get on the bed,"
Juho slowly climbed on the bed, you could see how nervous he was which only gave you more confidence.
"Lay down, hands over your head," you said as you walked over to him.
Juho slowly laid down on his back and put his hands over his head. You pulled out the surprise you had hidden behind your back for Juho to see. It was a pair of handcuffs, Juho gulped nervously at the site as you slowly leaned over and started to latch the cuffs on his wrists.
"Jagi, come on, you know..."
"Shh, not tonight Juho, tonight, I'm in charge, this is your punishment," you whispered against his ear as you tightly latched the cuffs on his wrist then to the posts on your headboard.
"Jagi, I..."
"Don't talk, not anymore, if you disobey, you get more punishment," you explained as you slowly started to undress yourself revealing your matching black laced bra and panties, "this is what I had planned for you, I was ready to let you see this set tonight, to take me, but now," you explained as you slowly climbed on top of him, "now I'm in charge."
You straddled over him, you could could feel he was already hard through his thin fabric. You smiled to yourself as you slowly trailed your fingers down his stomach. You heard him groan as your fingers traced across the edges of his boxers, you let your fingers loop fingers on the elastic band and guide his boxers down.
You slowly revealed his member to the cold air, you could see how turned on and frustrated this made him. You could see the pain in his face how he wanted to take you and grab your body. But tonight he was yours, you made the rules, you made the decisions.
You slowly rolled your hips, feeling his length through your panties, you watched as Juhos faces twisted with pleasure and pain. You smiled to yourself, satisfied with the punishment you were bringing to him. You slowly reached around your back and unlatched your bra, you let it fall off yourself as you tossed it off to the side.
"Juho," you whispered getting him to open his eyes and look at your exposed body.
"Jagi," Juho moaned out at the site of your exposed body.
"Mmm, I thought I said no talking," you said as you rolled your hips against him again, leaning down to his neck as you gently bit his neck.
You could hear juhos breathing was fast, you could feel how sexually frustrated you were making him. His wrists pulled at the cuffs, he wanted nothing more than to be freed from the shackles and take you. You slowly let your lips slide down Juhos neck as you continued to grind his length.
"Juho, you don't know how frustrated I was, but now," you said as you slowed your hips, "you're going to find out,"
Juho let out a sigh as you sat back up and rose up on your knees, you slowly pulled off your panties, fully exposing yourself to him. You let yourself slowly guide back down onto him, letting his length feel your wet folds.
Juhos eyes rolled into the back of his head as he slowly let his mouth drop open, he let out a sigh as you moved your hips. You slowed your movements, then would speed up again, watching his face twist with pain as your hotness made him harder and harder.
"Do you want it Juho? Do you want to feel me?" You whispered seductively between your heavy breathes.
Juho slowly nodded his head, you smiled at his reply, he was doing everything in him not to talk, he was obeying. You slowly rose up and let his tip feel the entrance to your hot core, you slowly let yourself guide him inside you. You moaned at the feeling of him inside you as your walls tightened around him. Juhos breathing was uneven, you knew how much he liked to be in control and being the sub was killing him.

You finally had him fully inside of you, you slowly rose yourself up again letting him slowly take in the feeling of you then went back down onto him. You closed your eyes as you took in the feeling of him, you were loving this, finally being in control of everything, knowing that he could only release when you allowed him to. You were speeding up and slowing down, you could feel how frustrating this was for Juho, you could hear him pulling at the cuffs wanting to grab your hips and move you.
"Juho, you feel so good," you moaned out as you were riding him.
"Jagi please," Juho begged as you once again slowed your pace.
"I told you not to speak," you said as you stopped your movements, you watched as Juhos face was scrunched up in pain.
You slowly started to ride him again, you wanted to release more than him at this point, you felt like this was as painful to you since you wanted nothing more than to feel his hands all over your body. You palmed your breasts as you closed your eyes and started to ride him, you were imagining it was him grabbing you, him teasing your nipples as you rode him.
"Ah, Juho-ah," you moaned out as your started to feel your stomach starting to turn and your walls tightening around his length, "don't you cum yet, not before me," you demanded as you kept your pace.
You were so close you could feel your juices starting to spread around his twitching rod. You let yourself ride him faster before you felt yourself finally erupt around him.
"Ahh, Juho-ah," you moaned out as you rode out your high.
"Jagi, please, please keep going," Juho begged as he met your thrusts with your movements.
You slowed your movements again, you weren't done with his punishment yet, you wanted him to not to do this to you again.
"Jagi, baby, please," he begged as he pushed his hips up wanting you to ride him.
"Are you going to stand me up again?" You asked as you started to move again, "are you going to break promises to me?"
"No jagi, I wont I won't let you down again, I won't let you be hurt again, I promise," Juho groaned between his breathes.
You smiled in satisfaction and finally decided to give him what he wanted, you sped up your pace and started to let him fully have you. You felt him pulsing inside and watched as he closed his eyes and his mouth hung open in pleasure. Finally you knew he was close, you rolled your hips more giving him more fiction and finally he released himself inside you.
"Jagi," Juho groaned as his wrists pulled at the cuffs around his wrists.
You slowly let yourself rise up, letting his length leave your core and you fell beside him on the bed. You both were catching your breathe, you looked over to Juho, he was breathing heavy with his hands still cuffed. You smiled to yourself feeling accomplished at your work and the effect you had on him. You reached up and unlatched the cuffs from his wrists and almost immediately he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into him.
"Where did that come from?" He asked as he held you in his arms.
"All that brewed up anger," you answered as you laid your head down on his chest.
"Well, don't do that again, Aish, that was punishment!" Juho sighed as he squeezed you, "but at the same time, I've never seen you more sexy than you dominating me,"
You felt your face full with heat as you started to feel embarrassed. You reached for Juhos wrists quickly trying to change the subject.
"I didn't hurt you did I?" You asked as you looked at the lines around his wrist.
"Ah, I think I pulled to much in this one, I drew some blood," juho explained as he showed you his other wrist that had a gash.
"I'm sorry," you said as you gently kissed his wrist.
"Now your punishment for hurting me!" Juho said as he flipped himself on top of you and hovered over you.
"Juho, no! This was your punishment!" You exclaimed as he buried his face in your neck.
"Fine," juho pouted as he sunk onto you, "can I have a kiss at least?"
You laughed at his innocent request, you turned to Juho and kissed his lips, as much of a hand full he was, you loved this boy. There was no doubt that you would ever leave him.

********************************************

Sorry this took so long to write I kept rewriting it then got so busy with work and akjfnakf but here it is ❤❤