Shut up and...

In this the main character is left up to the reader. Imagine who you want and enjoy!

He tossed around on the bed, no matter what he did she kept running through his mind. He saw his phone light up from the corner of his eye, he wanted more than anything to have the strength to ignore it, but he took it off the bedside table and saw the text.
All of the feelings came back as he started to remember everything, he knew he couldn't put her through all this. It was all difficult already, he stood up and paced around in his room. He felt the frustration brewing up again, he just wanted her to forget him like he did her, but no matter what she held on.
He hated that he held her so dear to her at one point, that he wanted to keep her for himself and be selfish. But this was how it was supposed to be, he couldn't give her what she wanted. He pushed his fingers through his hair in frustration, he wanted to see her, he wanted to be with her but he couldn't.
He pushed the chair in the room to the floor and stormed over to the balcony door pushing the door open. The cold air hit his face, he leaned against the edge closing his eyes but he still saw her. He still had the memories of her engraved in his mind.
The way she smiled at him, the way they were both blissfully happy together. He could still feel her hand in his, still smell the scent of her perfume as she ran in front of him and he chased after her.
"Why can't you just forget about me?" He muttered to himself.
He pushed off the balcony and looked up to the sky. He was once again in a different country than her, but she still had a grip on him he couldn't escape. He wanted more than anything for her to release this hold she had on him but, she controlled him without even knowing it.
She didn't understand that as much as he wanted her, it would only end up in one of them getting hurt, and most likely him. He knew he couldn't give himself fully to her, he went back into the room and snatched his phone off the bed. He dialed out to call her and after a few rings she answered.
He tried to get it through her head again, that this couldn't be, that they weren't meant to be. But it ended the same way, him yelling at her, she would listen to him calmly, not even raising her voice.
"I understand what you're saying,"
"Then why can't you let me go?"
"I have,"
"You haven't!"
"I have though, I only asked how you are cuz I know what you do is hard on you,"
He didn't say anything, he hated that she was so calm. How could she be so calm like this was nothing.
He hung up the phone without a thought, he threw it across the room and anger built in him. If she moved on why was this grip on him suffocating him. His anger finally overwhelmed him, he grabbed anything and everything that was in the room. He tore apart everything he could, how could she effect him this way if she really let him go.
He lost all of his energy and pressed his back to the wall, he slid down the wall and sat on the floor of the torn apart hotel room. No matter how he tried to wrap his mind around this, he knew she would always have a hold on him that he could never be released from.
He buried his face in his hands, maybe all along, he was the one who could never let her go. 

---------------------WritersNotes-------------------

Without thinking I've decided to make this into a small 3 part story, this is the first part (Shut up n lemme go) this is also the first time I've written like this. A character without a name this is giving you the option to put who you want in the story... hopefully you'll like this!