Tell me... (part 2)

You ran through the streets, you had to find him, he was near where you had been, he had to be. You came back to where you found the stuffed animal and searched, which way could he have gone? You ran over to the trash and saw the stuffed animal sitting at the top. You quickly pulled it out and hugged into your body.
Without thinking you started running, you knew that somehow you would find him. You ran to a nearby park and stopped, could he have been here? The park was quiet, you couldn't see any signs of anyone, maybe he went back to the dorms.
You were so focused on running back to the dorms you didn't think to look around as you ran. You didn't see him running in the opposite direction on the other side of the street also looking for you. You ran into the building without even caring that you could get caught and in a lot of trouble for being there.
You ran up the stairs and ran to the door, you pounded your fist against the door.
"Please! Open the door!" You called not caring how loud you were.
You waited but there was nothing, he was still out? You thought to yourself as you pushed off the door and ran back down the stairs, it was pointless to be running around in circles looking for him, the city was too big.
You pulled out your phone trying to call him but it went straight to voicemail. You sighed in frustration and sent him a text, you started to run again, doing everything you could to push through the crowd but carefully looking for him. You were running out of energy, you clung onto the stuffed animal tightly, you couldn't stop though, you needed to find him.
You were about to start running again when you felt your phone vibrate. You quickly pulled it out of your pocket and looked at the message.
"Go to our spot,"
You smiled to yourself, he was looking for you too. You started to run again, you could feel your world spinning around you, it seemed like everything was falling back into place and everything would be ok.
Your legs wouldn't stop, even though they were aching you pushed through running up the hill of a small park. This was it, would he be there when you ran down the hill, would everything be ok again?