1 Month Down 1 To Go

There's only 1 month left until schools over. Until I'm done with school for life! I was very excited about moving to L.A. I can't believe it. This years been going by soooo fast. I'm glad that I have Kurt or my school year would probubly go by just the opposite.

I already started packing. I can't believe this is finally happening! I've always plan it but in a month my dream is finally becoming a reality! Mostly everything is packed that I know I would be needing. So I decided to sit down and relax for a bit. I decided to head downstairs go into the living room and watch some tv. I put on the music video channel to studying up what music people are really in to. But it was on comercials. But the comercial really did help me out. It was for a new singing music show called "Born to be a Star" it was about young raw musical talent trying to make it big in Hollywood! Auditions started in 2 weeks! When I found that out I had to think I might have to leave early this could be my shot to make it big! Now I might have to leave Kurt behind....

Alot of thoughts, ideas, emotions were running through my head. I decided not to talk to Kurt if I told him and I did decide to go it would make it much harder to leave him. So I decided it would be the right time to talk to my dad. He use to be a musician. So you can kinda say music is in my blood. "Dad?" I said. "Yes my ramma jamma?" "I need to talk to you.....about my music." "You came to the right person. What is it?" "I just saw this comercial for this singing show it would be PERFECT for me! The only thing is auditions start in 2 weeks! What should I do?!?" It took him a few minutes to finally respond. Until he finally came out and said it.