Pop Pop Pop Goes the Question.

Kurt's P.O.V.                

       Pacing, breathing, heart aches, of nervousness. I was going to do something that I thought I would never do. I didn't expect this, but I knew I was going to need to do it. And today would be the perfect day to do that!                     

  One day before~   "Your better than the best. I'm lucky just to linger in your light. Cooler than the flip side of my pillow, that's right! Completely unaware, nothing can compare to where you send me. Let me know that it's okay. Yeah it's okay. And the moments when the good times start to fade. You make me smile like the sun. Fall outta bed. Sing like a bird. Dizzy in my head. Spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night-"   That was my ring tone, "Smile" by Uncle Kracker, which must of meant that Jamie was calling. That's my favorite part so I always wait to hear that part before I answer. Jamie knows that too!                

    "Hey babe."   "Kurt! Do you know what tomorrow is?"   "Oh course I do! Besides if I forgot I know you'd be pissed at me." She started to laugh she knew I was right though. I think any girl on the planet would be pissed if they forgot her anniversary! This isn't any kind of anniversary it's a one year anniversary! Yes tomorrow, July 8th, is the day I confessed my love to Jamie. And not for one single second did I regret it!                

       "So where suppose am I meeting you tomorrow, Kurty. I know it's gotta be somewhere important, and NOT CRAPPY! Key word, honey NOT! I hope you remember that!"   "Babe, you know I will. A special girl like you deserves to be treated special!" And I knew that with all my heart, damn was she special!  "Alright babe, I'll see you tomorrow!"   "CAN'T WAIT! Love you Kurt."   "I love you too, Jam Bam." She hung up with a final giggle. Yes I still call her Jam Bam.              

         So it was almost the end of the night, I had to recheck to make sure everything would go well tomorrow. I seem pretty confident, but by the time comes- I'm gonna be so nervous!                       "IT'S 2:00 MOM! I GOT TO GO TO THE PARK!"   "Alright Kurt, I wish you good luck make sure everything goes well, I will be praying for you!"   "Thanks mom!" I said as I was walking out and closing the door behind me.  

                    I was just arriving Jamie should be following my arrows I have set up everywhere! I had everything I had my picnic all set up I had my guitar so I could serenade her. And I looked dress for the part! And I picked the right location, the place where me and Jamie became friends. In the corner of my eye, I saw her heading towards this way. I started waving so she knew it was me. Jamie was just finishing up her album, so I haven't seen her very lately. She was excited to see me though. Once she recognized me, she started running, she finally stopped once she jumped into my arms. I put her down on the ground with my arms still around her, brushed her hair away from her face and kissed her.

"Hey Jam Bam."

 "Kurt you have no idea how much I missed you!"

 "No. I really do! I bet more than you could imagine. I missed you like CRAZY! Maybe I am crazy because what I'm about to do is....is risky."

 "Wha-"

 I held her hand and started to bend down on one knee. "Jamie, I love you! And I want you to always be with me. Because once your gone, it doesn't feel the same. My life would SUCK! Thank god we met, here at this exact spot! Over a butterfly. Jamie, will you marry me?"

 "Kurt. I..."