Together Forever?

"Kurt Kurt! Please wait!" "Why should I? Don't you have the bartender to go talk to?" "No Kurt, listen it's not like that. He was just entertaining me. That's their job! They are suppose to communicate with their customers. Yeah he might've been cute and maybe even hitting on me, but I didn't notice because the only guy I have eyes for is you! It always has been after the year we met, and it probably will always will be. Kurt I love you. I always have and probably always-" 

             Right then and there. I knew he felt the same way, maybe not as long as me, but he loves me. We started kissing, at first it was soft and gentle, then the heat started to pick up. It felt like a week might have felt like a year to us. I have missed they way his lips felt on mine, and I have bared to see him. Now being in his arms again, there aren't words to descibe the emotions going threw me. I felt like a bag of mixed emotions. But that was in a good way. I'd rather be with Kurt and have nothing, then be rich and famous and not have Kurt. I wouldn't want this to happen any other way. After Kurt and I pulled away, so we could be able to each catch our breaths, we walked hand in hand off to the parking lot. I knew we had made up, and will try to stay together no matter what problems we might face. If we really love each other, we can go threw anything! That's how I always pictured it. I never thought that one day my dream, would become a reality. Until I just opened my eyes, and realized it was there all along.