The Club

Jamie's P.O.V.

                    "Welcome to the club." The big security guard said as we were entering the place with the bright flashing lights, loud music, and people. Tons of people. Teenagers from different groups of many ages, especially my age! "I think we'll fit right in!" I said very excited that I finally got out of the house.

                     I went on over toward the drink bar. Yes, Drink Bar. Since were under aged and their are like kids in their of the ages of 13. You can't really call it a Bar so for the kids sake they call it the Drink Bar. I got over there and I sat down right away. My sister left right away, that's how she is sometimes. I've grown up with her enough to know how she acts.

                    "What can I get you?" The bartender about my age said. I was just looking all over the place so I wasn't paying attention. He startled me, but he was cute! "You scared me!" I said. To the tall, dark haired guy standing in front of me. "Sorry but I shouldn't keep a beautiful girl like you waiting. You deserve to have the attention you need!" I just met him but was he flirting with me? He is cute but do I have the right to flirt back? Kurt did say we were over besides maybe he can be my friend? Why not? What's the worst that can happen? Anything?