Thee Atempt

Kurt's P.O.V.

I was watching the live shows when it aired. I didn't really care about everyone else. I wasn't really paying attention until they said the name, her name. I walked around alot just so it would keep me awake. I was bored as fuck! And don't forget anxious. When I finally decided I should sit down and wait anxiously until it was Jamie's turn. My palms were sweating, I was waiting anxiously! And my heart was pounding too! It could just pop out of my chest. This never happened to me before. Is this normal?

It was a half hour later, until it was Jaime's turn, Since this was the 1st live showing of the show, she was telling America about her life in the 2 minutes that she has. And this is what she said. "Hi I'm Jamie Jordan. I'm 18 years old and I'm from Millstone, New Jersey. I was always the quiet one. I had always had a passion for music! I just didn't really show it. My dad was a musician. So it's only natural to be in my blood. I didn't realize that I was comfortable with music until I was in 5th grade-" I was completely shocked! And I was thinking to myself, me and Jamie became best friends when we were in 5th grade. Did she seriously wasn't comfortable with music until she met me?!? Does she feel the same way? Did she? And most importantly will I ever see her again? All these questions were running threw my mind! I couldn't let them get to me though. This is Jamie's moment!

"When I was in the 5th grade I had met my best friend. And before I get you questioning, yes he is a guy. And I'm perfectly fine with that! Cause he's the best est friend no girl could ever replace! And because of him that's when I really started to get into music. And I just wanted to thank him, thanks Kurt." She winked because it was a sign that I knew she was talking about me.

"So here it goes, thanks Kurt for everything!" And that was the end of her 'get to know clip.' After she performed I thought she did AMAZING! Just like she usually does. I had to call her. Jamie's number 1 on my speed dial. It rang and rang and rang. Then something mysterious happened. She sent it to voice mail. It was never like her to send me ME out of all people to voice mail. I knew something was up and I just had to go see her, in person