Dreaming, Longing, Waiting

Kurt's B.O.V.

It's been a couple days since 'Born To Be a Star' premiered. I had to ask my parents if they could buy my plane ticket. I had to explain to my parents the ENTIRE story! It took a while and they had to think because I was kinda throwing it right at them. Then my mom said "Jamie's like my daughter, I'm like her mother. I had a feeling she was your dream girl! I knew you guys had some kind of connection! I knew you guys always liked each other. I just didn't think it would take you this long to realize it!" It took me a couple minutes but then I realized, she was right!

I was watching t.v. before I finally decided it was time for bed. I have to wake up at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. My plane leaves at 7:30. Around 9:00 I decided to head off for bed. I went into my room, and I looked at my bags in the corner of my room. My eyelids started to get heavy and I fell right to sleep!

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ RING RING! "UGH" I groaned. I haven't woke up this early since my last day of school. School where I got to see Jamie. Jamie damn I missed her! I got up and then my clock said 6:10. I had to get up and take a shower.

After my shower, I went back into my room to check if I had everything. I ran a mental checklist in my head. Clothes CHECK! Toothbrush CHECK! Ipod CHECK! Phone CHECK! Notepad CHECK! Surprise for Jamie.....working on it! Then the time ran by, I said goodbye to my parents. Hopped into my car, and drove off to the airport to go and get my girl!