The Responce

"Kurt I-I- don't know what to say. I'm honestly shocked I didn't expect this, I did sometime just not now." I was telling the truth that's what came from my heart I didn't expect it. I don't think it would be right to get married now, at 19. Maybe if I suggest if we wait he will understand. I hope he'd understand.

                   "Jamie, before you answer my question I have a surprise for you." "What is it?" Then he got up walked over to this case, and I knew right away what it was. It's a guitar case. I wasn't surprised considering he's my guitar player.

                  "This is our song Jamie, the song that you couldn't get stuck out of my head because every time I hear it it reminds me of you. And your always stuck in my mind!" Then he started to play and it was the melody that I knew very well and easily recognized. 'Smile By Uncle Kracker'

                    Then after a few seconds, he started to sing, the words that I knew by heart. "Your better than the best. I'm lucky just to linger in your light! Cooler than the flip side of my pillow, that's right. Completely unaware. Nothing can compare to where you send me. Let me know that it's okay, yeah it's okay. You make me smile like the sun. Fall out of bed, sing like a bird, dizzy in my head, spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night! You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe shine like gold, buzz like a bee, just the thought of you can drive me wild! Oh you make me smile." As he continued I couldn't stop but kept thinking about how I was going to break the news to him. Then before I knew it, the song was over, he played the last note and said, "Well, what do you say? Is it a yes?"

                   Then I took his hand and said, "Let's go for a walk." He nodded and followed. "Well Kurt, I do love you, but but I don't know how to tell you this, it's it's too." "To what?" Then I whispered saying 'sudden'