Chapter 3

Harry's P.O.V

Louis and I worked on the project for a couple hours before I had to leave to go home. It was strange Louis wasn't like what I expected him to be. I expected him to beat me up and call me a worthless fag, but if anything he was completely different.

He was nice to me and actually saved my ass  from getting beat up. He probably doesn't know I'm gay, if he did he'd be a dick to me for sure. But then again he was perfectly fine with doing our project on gay marriage. I was so confused, everything was all jumbled up in my head.

But I was sure of one thing, I liked Louis even more. Which trust me wasn't a good thing. I was hoping he'd just be a really hot douchebag. But no he's a really hot nice guy, who's straight. Just my luck.

I walked through the halls the next morning and I immediately saw Louis. Instead of just looking at me and walking away, he smiled "Hey Harry."

"Hi." I said quietly.

"So I was thinking we could work on the project at my house after school again?" He offered.

"Okay, sounds great:" I grinned.

"Good, well I got to run but I'll see you in English." He waved and began to walk off.

"Bye!" I shouted back and turned to walk to my next class but ran into another person making me fall to the ground. I groaned and looked up to see who I ran into. Oh lucky me, it was Josh.

"Well, well, well if it isn't my favorite fag." He snarled. "We never finished what we started yesterday."

"P-please Josh. Don't." I pleaded.

"Why should I? Your worthless, your kind deserves it." He spat before pulling me up by my shirt and slamming my back into the lockers. I groaned in pain as he kneed me in the gut hard.

"Josh stop." I whimpered.

"Why? Your little pal Louis isn't here to save you this time." He chuckled darkly hitting me in the same spot again. He dropped me to the floor and kicked me in the ribs repeatedly. He eventually stopped and began to walk away yelling over his shoulder, "See you around faggot."

I laid still on the ground, letting the tears pour out not caring who saw. I looked at my phone seeing we only had fifteen minutes left of class. I picked myself up and headed to the bathroom so I at least looked presentable.

I looked into the mirror and grimaced at my appearance. My hair was a mess, my eyes were bloodshot, my cheeks flushed and my nose was so red you might as well call me Rudolf. I then lifted my shirt to see what damage had been done.

There was already bruises forming, joining the collection of many others. I sighed and put my shirt back down. I headed to the sink and splashed my face with cold water. I then pulled out a comb I had in my bag and fixed my hair. The bell rang so I headed out of the bathroom into the halls of hell.

I scurried off to my next class trying to limit the chance of running into Josh again. I sat down and sighed once I realized that today was going to be a long day.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

The rest of the day was pretty normal, long classes, being called names, beat up a couple of times. Now it was gym which was worst of all. Everyone turned away from me when they changed in fear that I would be checking them out. They shouldn't flatter themselves, none of them were very attractive. Well except Louis, who was also in my gym class.