Chapter 24

Louis' P.O.V

It was Monday and I was a nervous wreck. I was going to tell Harry I loved him but I had no idea how he would react. On top of that news had most likely spread that I had broken up with Eleanor so I was going to have to deal with that as well. So you could say today would be a long day.

"Mate, would you chill out?" Niall said as we drove to school.

"I can't, so much could go wrong." I tightened my grip on the steering wheel.

"With that attitude it will all go wrong." Zayn snorted.

"Zayn!" Liam scolded.

"What? It's the truth." Zayn fired back.

"Yeah but you don't say that, he's stressed enough as it is." Liam said.

"He needs someone to tell him like it is and not sugarcoat it." Zayn folded his arms and they continued their bickering.

"Oi shut your fucking mouths." I yelled and they both fell silent. The rest of the ride was silent till we arrived at school. We got out and found Nick and Harry were curled on a bench getting disgusted looks from everyone who passed. Homophobic bastards.

We walked up to them and Harry's face fell. "Hey uh Harry." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Hey Louis." He force a smile.

"Could I talk to you? In you know private?" I asked as Niall, Liam, and Zayn shared knowing looks.

"Maybe later." Harry said and I frowned.

"Yeah okay." I nodded sadly.

"Nick, do you want to go ahead and go to class?" Harry asked.

"Uh sure." Nick said awkwardly. He grabbed Harry's hand and they walked off.

"Great he won't even talk to me." I huffed.

"Well then we need to find a way to make him talk to you." Niall shrugged.

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"I have an idea." Zayn spoke up.

"What?" Niall asked.

"Well what if we invite everyone over to my house and I can 'show Harry the view' from my roof and then you can go up there and he'll have no choice but to talk to you." Zayn explained.

"How would that even work? Nick would insist on going up with him. You're such an idiot." Liam rolled his eyes.

"You're the idiot." Zayn shoved Liam roughly. Liam shoved him back and I rolled my eyes standing in between them.

"You guys need to fucking stop before I kill you both and you know I could if I wanted to." I  threatened.

"Sorry." They mumbled.

"Back to how I'm going to get Harry alone." I turned to Zayn. "Liam's right, Nick would never let me go somewhere alone with Harry, he's not that dumb."

"That's why we do it today. Nick has footie practice so he won't be able to come." Zayn shrugged. "Plus Nick is still in trouble for the fight so he not allowed to go anywhere but school and Harry's occasionally. And my parents aren't home so it'll be a whole lot easier."

"You're a genius!" I smiled widely.

"Thank you, Louis." Zayn said, glaring at Liam who huffed and rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter nothing good ever happens at Zayn's when his parent aren't home." Liam said and I looked at him confused as did Niall and Zayn glared at him once more.