Chapter 34

Harry's P.O.V

Ryan and I walked off to go find Nick silently. I wanted to get to know him better since I considered a friend of Louis' a friend of mine.

"So Ryan, you're an old friend of Louis right?" I started.

"Um yeah, we've been friends since we were kids." He nodded.

"How did you meet him?" I asked.

"Uh family friend." He mumbled. "What about you? How did you meet Louis?"

"Well we've been going to school together for years but we never talked. We were partnered for a project and he became my friend. He was the only person who didn't care about my sexuality. After that we became closer and the rest is history."

"Aw that's sweet." He smiled. "When are you going on your first date?"

"We haven't discussed it, I'm not sure." I crinkled my brow. Maybe if he wasn't busy, we could do it tonight?

"Well, I think you should do something romantic. Not like something cheesy romantic like a dinner and a movie but like something special to the two of you." Ryan advised.

"Thanks Ryan." I smiled. We arrived at the cafeteria and I scanned the room for Nick. I finally spotted him sitting at a table by himself.

"He's right over there." I pointed. Ryan nodded as we headed over to the table. I sat down at the table and Nick looked at me wide eyed.

"Hey, Harry." He set his fork down. "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with Louis?"

"I was but we noticed you weren't there so I came to find you." I explained.

"Oh, I didn't think I was welcome over there anymore." Nick shrugged.

"That's ridiculous." I rolled my eyes. "The guys love you, well except Louis for obvious reasons."

"Who's this?" He asked pointing to Ryan.

"Oh this is Ryan, he just transferred here. He's an old friend of Louis." I explained.

"Nice to meet you Nick." Ryan smiled and shook his hand.

"Yeah you too." Nick smiled back.

"So will you come back with us?" I asked hopefully.

He sighed, "Maybe in a couple days, or weeks. I don't think I can handle being around you and Louis right now."

"I get it." I nodded. "I'm still sorry."

"Don't be." He shook his head. "You don't love me, it's not your fault."

"Alright, if you're not coming with us then I guess we'll be going." I sighed, standing up. Ryan and I left, heading back to the group. They looked up once we arrived. I walked over to Louis and he wrapped his arm around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey baby, where's Dick?" Louis asked.

"His name is Nick, Louis." I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't hide my fond.