Chapter 32

Harry's P.O.V

I rushed out of the elevator and straight into Mrs. Cole's room. I quickly gathered my things trying to avoid having to see Louis. I turned to leave and saw Louis standing in the doorway with a hurt expression. I simply walked pass him and walked into the parking lot.

I hopped on my motorcycle and drove home. Once I was home I went up to my room without a word and flopped onto my bed. I grabbed my pillow and screamed into it loudly. I really fucked up now.

I thought it was bad that I had kissed Louis but now that I had sex with him? I was screwed. How could I even look at Nick? A lot of people claim that kissing isn't really cheating but fucking definitely was.

There was a knock at my door. "Harry, is everything alright?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I yelled back. She opened the door and walked in, sitting on the end of my bed.

"Are you sure? You seem a bit...off." She asked again.

"Yeah mum, I promise I'm fine. I'm just having some mixed feelings about some things but it's okay." I nodded.

"Alright, well dinner is ready. Do you want to come to join me?"

"I honestly don't think I could hold it down right now but I'll probably eat some later." I shrugged.

"Okay, I love you." She kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I smiled as she left the room. I sighed and kicked my shoes off, laying down in my bed to take a nap.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I woke up the next morning more upset about what happened yesterday than I was before. I was hoping it was just a bad dream and when I woke up it would go away. Unfortunately, I was mistaken.

To make matters worse, I think I loved Louis more now than I did before since we now had such a special connection but it was wrong. I shouldn't be falling more in love with Louis, I should be falling more in love with Nick.

I threw on my clothes and quickly rushed out of the house. I drove to school quickly, once there I saw Nick standing in front of the school looking around. He saw me and smiled, waving me over.

I stalked over to him quickly and grabbed him by his shirt collar pulling him to the side. "Harry what's going on?" He asked worriedly.

"Have sex with me." I demanded.

"What? Harry you're not making sen—"

"Please fuck me, now. Right here, in your car, I don't care just have sex with me." I pleaded.

"Harry were not having sex until you tell me what the hell is going on."

I sighed defeatedly. "I did something really bad and once I tell you I know you're going to hate me. Probably yell and scream maybe hit me."

"Harry, just tell me." He took my hand in his but I took it back.

"I had sex with Louis." I admitted, shamefully. I looked up at Nick but his expression was unreadable. "I'm so sorry. It just happened I didn't mean for it, I just—"

"It's okay." He cut me off.

"What?" I was taken back, I just told my boyfriend I cheated on him and he says it's okay?

"It's okay. You don't love me, you love him." He explained.

"N-no I don't." I lied. "I love you Nick, only you."