Chapter 12

Louis' P.O.V

I headed to school quickly, I was really eager to talk to Harry. I picked up the other lads and we headed off. "So are you really going to talk to Harry?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous." I admitted sheepishly.

"What are you going to do about Eleanor?" Liam called from the backseat.

"I'm breaking up with her after I talk to Harry." I shrugged.

"Thank god." Zayn sighed from beside Liam. "Finally we won't have to deal with that bitch." I chuckled and continued driving. Once we reached the school I hopped out of the car and waited at the front of the school. The boys stood by my side, like the good friends they were.

"So what do you think will happen when you tell him?" Liam asked.

"Well I'm hoping he'll want to be my boyfriend." I blushed.

Niall's bright smile dropped, "I don't think that's going to happen."

I turned around to see what he was looking at and I nearly cried at the sight. Harry was holding hands with that new kid Nick. They were talking and Harry was laughing at just about every word he said. Harry noticed me and said something to Nick.

He pecked his cheek and let go of his hand, making his way over to me. I left the other boys and met him halfway. "What was that?"

"Oh that was Nick." He shrugged.

I gritted my teeth, "Yeah I know but why did you just kiss him?"

"Cause were kind of dating." He mumbled.

"Kind of?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We are. Dating." He blushed. I looked down, tears pooled in my eyes. "So there was something you wanted to tell me?"

"Yeah erm, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just mad at myself for leading you on like that when I don't like you." I lied. "It was stupid of me and I'm sorry."

"It's fine Louis, I forgive you." He smiled.

"You do?" I asked.

"Of course, friends?" He opened up his arms. I wrapped my arms around him as he engulfed me in a hug.

"Yeah, friends." I whispered.

He let go of me. "I'll see you later okay? Nick is waiting for me."

"Yeah okay." I nodded.

"I can meet you at lunch." He offered.

"Sure." I shrugged.

"Great see you then." He waved and skipped over to Nick. He looped his arm around his waist as Nick's went around his shoulders. Nick pecked Harry's forehead and they walked away.

Niall ran up to me. "Hey what happened? Did you tell him?"

"I didn't tell him." I shook my head.

"What? Why not?" He shrieked.

"Because I'm too late. He's dating Nick." A tear slipped down my cheek and I wiped it away viciously.