Chapter 36

Harry's P.O.V

A couple of weeks had gone by and everything was going by pretty smoothly. Louis and I were still happily together, we had grown closer to Ryan and Nick had come back to hangout with us.

We were behind the bleachers at lunch, unfortunately with no weed. Ryan ran up to the group.

"Hey man where've you been?" Niall asked.

"I was uh with a friend." He panted seeming to be out of breath. His cheeks were flushed and his lips were swollen.

"You sure you were with just a 'friend'?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Ryan nodded.

"Dude it's quite obvious you were just snogging someone." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You guys forget that I'm American and don't know a lot of British phrases." Ryan folded his arms.

"Snogging is making out." Louis explained.

"Fine, fine. I may be dating this guy." Ryan mumbled.

"Really? What's his name?" Liam asked excitedly.

"Nick." Ryan answered and I gaped.

"Wait you're dating Nick?" I looked over to Nick who looked just as confused.

"Yeah." Ryan nodded and looked around at all of our confused faces. "What?"

"This Nick?" Liam pointed to Nick.

"No, no, no. God no." Ryan shook his head. "No offense."

"Offense still taken." Nick huffed.

"I'm dating Nick Laws." He explained.

"Who's Nick Laws?" Zayn asked.

"I know him, he's in my third period." I piped up. "He's got brown hair, glasses and really quiet."

"Oh that kid. Yeah I know him too, I have him seventh." Niall nodded. "I didn't even know he was gay."

"Yeah, I didn't either but I've been hanging out with him for a few weeks and well, one thing led to another so now we're dating." Ryan shrugged.

"Well, I'm happy for you. Hey maybe you, me, Louis and Nick can all go on a double date sometime."

"That sounds fun, Harry." Ryan smiled.

"If you guys want we could do it tonight, I don't have any plans." Louis suggested.

"Yeah, I'll go ask Nick if he's up for it." Ryan nodded and walked off.

"Man now Ryan is in a relationship? I really need to get laid." Niall huffed.

"Hey maybe you in Nick could get together." Liam suggested.

"Oh no, no, no." Niall shook his head. "No offense."

"Once again, offense still taken." Nick folded his arms.

"Yeah, Nick is a great guy why are you guys so against dating him?" I asked and Louis shifted uncomfortably.

"No, Nick is great and I would date him but I'm straight." Niall shrugged. "Any guy would be lucky to have him. He's tough and there for you when you need him."