Chapter 40

Harry's POV

It was the next day and we were outside before school, smoking some weed Ryan had brought.

"So you guys doing okay?" Zayn smirked at Louis and I.

"Yeah." I mumbled.

"Did you guys have fun on your little day off?" Liam raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Louis shrugged.

"I think they had a little too much fun." Ryan chuckled.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis folded his arms.

"Mate, it's quite obvious your neck is covered in love bites." Niall pointed to his neck that was littered with wine colored marks.

"And Harry, we all noticed your limp when you came over here." Nick laughed.

"I'm sorry that we have a good sex life and you guys don't." I snorted.

"What? We have a good sex life." Liam scoffed, offended.

"When was the last time you two had sex?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know like since we got together." Zayn mumbled.

"Exactly." I shrugged.

"Whatever." Liam rolled his eyes. We headed to class soon after and the rest of the day was pretty normal up until gym.

I was on the other side of the locker room when I heard someone yell, "Aye Tommo, looks like you got some last night."

I looked over to see Stan smirking at Louis. "I don't know what you're talking about." Louis mumbled.

"Oh come on, hickeys don't lie." Someone else snorted.

"Plus those scratches down your back." Another person snickered.

"Who was it? You're ex?" Stan pressed.

"Not that it's any of your business but it wasn't her." He snorted.

"What about Danielle Campbell?"

"What would make you think it was her?" Louis folded his arms.

"Everyone saw you two at Perrie's party, you two looked pretty cozy." Stan teased and I gritted my teeth.

"I don't kiss and tell, stop guessing. I won't tell you anyways." Louis finished tying his shoe and shoved past Stan, out of the locker room.

"He totally fucked Dani." Stan laughed.

"What makes you so sure?" Andy laughed.

"Oh please 'I don't kiss and tell'?" Stan rolled his eyes. "He's clearly just hiding the fact that they had sex."

I slammed my locker shut and stormed out of the locker room, jealously getting the best of me. We ended up just running a mile so Louis and I ran together.

"Hey are you okay?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, my bum just hurts." I mumbled.

"Huh?" He furrowed his brows then blushed deeply. "Oh, right."

"Exactly, this running is not helping whatsoever." I winced.

"Sorry." He smiled sympathetically. We finished our laps and headed back into the locker room. Everyone dressed out and began to head to lunch.

"Louis!" Someone called from behind us making us both turn around. It was Danielle, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms unimpressed.