Chapter 30

Louis P.O.V

Niall and I both ended up falling asleep in Liam's room since we were both afraid to go out in the hallway and walk in on Liam and Zayn mid-fuck. We woke up the next morning and Liam and Zayn were back in the room.

"There you guys are." I yawned, rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah it was a rough night." Zayn smirked at Liam who just blushed and looked away from him.

"Okay guys ew. I don't want to here about you guys fucking last night." I grimaced.

"I do." Niall piped up which resulted to Zayn throwing a pillow at his head.

"Let's just get ready for school. I'm going to go brush my teeth." Liam rolled his eyes and got out of the bed with ease. No limp or extreme pain so Zayn must've bottomed.

"Zayn, I highly recommend you get out of bed slowly. Bottoming is a literal pain in the ass." I advised.

Zayn nodded and slowly eased himself up but still ended up screeching in pain and falling back on the bed. I got up and walked over to see if he was okay. He had tears rolling down his face. "Zayn are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

I got up quickly and I wasn't in nearly as much pain as he is right now. "God Lou, you could've warned me that it was this bad." He snapped.

"That's cause for me it wasn't that bad." I retorted. "I stood up quickly and I was still able to stand."

"How come it hurts me more than it hurts you?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know I'm just as confused as you are." I shrugged.

"You're both fucking idiots." Niall rolled his eyes. "Louis, how big and thick was the guy you slept with?"

"About six inches and about one and a half inches thick." I shrugged.

"Okay, Zayn how big and thick is Liam?" Niall turned to Zayn.

"About ten inches and two inches thick." Zayn blushed.

"Well that's why. Liam dick is fucking gigantic and the guy you slept with is average." Niall explained.

"Then what am I going to do?" Zayn huffed.

"Hey guys what's going on?" Liam walked back into the room.

"You wrecked Zayn's poor ass." I explained.

"What do you mean?" Liam furrowed his brows.

"He's in pain cause of your huge dick." Niall explained.

Liam looked worriedly to Zayn and ran to his side. "Oh my god. I am so, so sorry."

"It's fine, Liam. Even with the pain last night was great." Zayn smiled warmly to him which Liam returned and kissed Zayn softly.

"Ew, I think I liked it better when you guys were fighting." I grimaced.

"Shut up." Zayn growled and threw a shoe at my head.

"Dick." I grumbled and rubbed the spot he hit.

"Alright we seriously need to get ready for school." Liam sighed and got up from the bed. We mumbled okays and got dressed. We left the house.