Chapter 14

Louis' P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to see harry grabbing clothes from his closet. I took it he liked to wake up early. He pulled out a red flannel, black skinny jeans, and brown boots.

He then grabbed a Stone Roses shirt and a jean jacket that had faux fur around the collar. "Harry? Why are you up so early?" I spoke up.

"I'm just an early riser." He shrugged and tossed me the stone roses shirt and jean jacket. "I tried to find something more your style."

"This works, thanks." I smiled and pulled off my shirt. He blushed and shifted uncomfortably. "What?"

"It's just guys usually turn away from me when they change and you didn't." He shrugged.

"I don't care if you look at me. I've got a nice body might as well show it off." I winked.

"Conceded are we?" He chuckled.

"Not conceded, confident." I shrugged. He rolled his eyes and changed his clothes. We headed down stairs where a woman was standing in the kitchen. She was wearing a robe that was a bit short and you could slightly see her cleavage. I had to admit she was hot. "Who's that?"

"That's my mum." He explained.

"Well dear Harold, your mother is very fit." I bit my lip as he smacked me hard in the chest.

"Don't talk about my mum like that." He scolded.

"Okay, okay." I chuckled.

"Morning mum." Harry yelled to her. She turned around and smiled.

"Morning Harry." She put down what she was cooking with and walked over. She kissed his cheek and noticed me. "Oh you must be Nick, it's nice to meet you. You and my son make a great couple."

Harry literally face palmed. "This is Louis, not Nick. Louis is just my friend and straight." That's what you think.

"That's a shame you two would be cute together." She sighed. "But none the less it's lovely to meet you Louis." She held out her hand.

"Lovely to meet you as well, Mrs. Styles." I shook her hand.

"It's Twist but call me Anne." She smiled.

"Okay, Anne." I smiled back.

"Are you two going to stay for breakfast?" She asked kindly and I didn't know why Harry disliked his mother so much. She's sweet and she doesn't seem homophobic like Harry said she was.

"No we can't. Nick will be here in a minute to pick us up." Harry said and I practically got whiplash turning to look at him so fast.

"What?"

"Yeah he's driving us, you said Niall drove you here right? So you don't have your car and I don't even own one."

"I rather walk." I muttered.

"I thought you said you were going to try and get along with him." He frowned.

"Fine, I'll ride with Nick." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you." He smiled and a honk was heard from outside. "That's him, bye mum."