Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V

I rush off away from Louis and head into English plopping into my seat. It's only then that I remember that Louis is in this class too and sits right next to me.

I groaned to myself and burry my head in my hands. Why did he have to kiss me? Why did I have to kiss him back? He came into the room, limping ridiculously. I hadn't seen him walk during lunch so I didn't even realize, what the hell is wrong with him?

I know I was pissed at him for kissing me but I couldn't help but be concerned. "Hey Lou, are you alright?"

"Huh?" He furrowed his brows.

"You're limping, are you okay?"

"Oh um I'm fine, my bum is just sore." He mumbled.

"Why is your bu—" I paused. Louis is bisexual, he must've slept with some guy. "Did–did you sleep with a guy?"

He shushed me harshly. "Don't say that so loud."

"So you did?" I furrowed my brows.

"Yeah, I met him at a bar last night." He nodded and I'll admit, that hurt. The thought of Louis kissing someone and having sex with someone that isn't me made my heart ache.

"I didn't peg you as a bottom."

"Yeah well, it was my first time so I didn't really know but I don't think I'll be bottoming again. This shit hurts too much." He winced. I simply laughed and he smiled. "Do you bottom or top?"

"Uh I bottom." I blushed.

"How the fuck do you do it?" His eyes widened.

"I don't know, I guess I just love the pain." I shrugged.

"You're crazy if you love this." He shook his head. The bell rang meaning class began and I had to admit it was nice to just talk to Louis again without all the complications.

It was after school and I was about to drive over to Nick's to check up on him. No one was really at school anymore since I had stayed after to take a test that I missed last week when I was absent. I was trying to avoid seeing Louis since it was the first day at school after he told me he loved me.

"Hey fag." A voice spat and I froze in my place. I already knew it was Josh. He hadn't hit me in weeks since I was with Nick and Josh knew he'd beat him to a pulp. He snatched me by my arm and turned me to face him. "When I talk to you, you respond."

"O-okay." I stuttered.

"Long time no see. Ever since your little boyfriend came into the picture, I haven't beat the shit out of you. But he isn't here today, is he?" He smirked.

"N-no." I shook my head.

"Huh what a shame." Josh faked a pout and hit me across the face. I stumbled back and clutched my jaw. He towered over me and stepped down on my chest, baring all his weight on me.

I gasped for air and attempted to push his foot off but he wouldn't budge. He finally let up and I breathed heavily before he stomped down on my stomach, knocking the breath back out of me. He pulled me up by my hair only to slam my head back down onto the concrete.

He began to walk away and yelled over his shoulder, "See you tomorrow queer."

I laid on the ground, trying to regain my breath and ignore the throbbing in my head. I could feel cool liquid on the back of my head implying that I was bleeding.