Chapter 5

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning with my arms wrapped around someone. I opened my eyes and I was spooning Louis. Fuck. I quickly untangled my limbs from his and got off the bed. Louis rolled over and opened his eyes slowly.

"Harry? Why are you up so early?" He asked groggily and I practically melted at the sound of his voice. Usually his voice was quite high unlike many men. But his morning voice, it was more rough and a bit deeper than it normally was. It was so sexy. "Harry? Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. You know what they say early bird gets the worm." I forced a laugh. He looked at me skeptically but shrugged. He got out of the bed walking over to his closet.

"Cmon, you can borrow some of my clothes." He waved me over and I reluctantly came over.

"that's not really necessary. I can just wear what I have on." I told him. The truth was his wardrobe wasn't really my cup of tea. Sure he looked hot as hell in them, but I could never pull it off.

"Harry don't worry I have clothes that are a bit toned down." He chuckled.

"N-no I wasn't—"

"Harry I know that's exactly what you were thinking. I get it you don't like my clothes, I don't care." He shrugged carelessly.

"No I like your clothes, just not on me." I explained.

"So you like them on me?" He smirked.

"N-no that's not what I m-meant. I mean you look good—wait that came out wrong. I mean like—" I stuttered.

"Harry it was a joke chill out." He chuckled. I nodded and he walked into the closet pulling some clothes out. He tossed me a maroon shirt with some black skinny jeans, much like something I would wear.

"I couldn't see you wearing this."

"That's cause I don't." He shrugged. "My aunt buys stuff like this for me all the time because she still believes this is a 'phase'." He rolled his eyes.

"I see." I nodded and we went into a awkward silence. "Well I should go get changed."

"Yeah you do that." He nodded and I headed into his bathroom. I pulled off my shirt and grimaced at the evident bruises on my torso. I was walking to English yesterday when Josh and his little posse beat me up. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, by the time I finished English was over.

I put the clothes on, but the shirt was a bit tight and the jeans were too short, rising slightly above my ankles. I walked back out and the rest of the boys were up and getting dressed as well.

"Morning Harry." Niall beamed with a large smile plastered across his face, he must be a morning person.

"Morning." I smiled. 

"Oh god Harry those jeans are way too short." Louis laughed shaking his head. I frowned and rolled them up at the bottom so they were above my ankle and didn't seem like they were too short.

"Better?" I asked.

"Much better." Louis nodded. "Alright lads are we ready to head out?"

"Yep." They smiled and we headed out to Louis car. Louis drove, Zayn sat in the passenger's seat, Liam sat on the right, Niall on the left and me in the middle. We had to drive for about twenty minutes since Louis lived quite far from the school.

Once we got there I went to head away from them but Niall called after me, "Mate, where are you going?"

I spun on my heal and turned to face them. "Um to the library."