Chapter 42

A/n: A lot of shit is about to go down

Third person's POV

It was the night of prom and they were getting ready over at Louis' house, including their dates. No one told Louis that in advanced so to say he was pissed was an understatement.

"Wow Louis, I never knew you were rich." Perrie said in awe looking around his large living room.

"Neither did I." Danielle smirked at him which just resulted in him rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. I try to keep it that way so don't tell anyone." Louis said.

"Hey Lou, can you help me with my tie." Harry came around the corner fiddling with his untied bow tie. He looked up and his eyes widened when he had noticed the girls.

He had been at Louis' house all day considering it was Saturday but he had gone to take a shower when the girls had arrived so he had no clue they were there.

"Did you just call him Lou?" Perrie raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, its a nickname." Harry mumbled.

"I like it, I'm going to start calling you Lou now." Danielle purred as she caressed Louis' arm.

"No you won't." Louis snatched his arm back.

Danielle folded her arms. "Why? Can only Harry call you that?" She teased.

"No, only my friends can call me that and we," he gestured between him and Danielle. "Are not friends."

She pulled Louis to closer to her and leaned so her lips were nearly touching his ear. "I can still make your life a living hell, Tomlinson. Be careful."

Louis simply rolled his eyes and looked over to Harry. He was still trying to tie his bow tie, he was biting his lip concentrating on it. He smiled and walked over to him, he lowered Harry's hands and quickly did the tie.

"How can you do that?" He grumbled.

"I'm magical." Louis chuckled.

"Louis, can you do ours too?" Liam asked, the rest of the boys also struggling with their ties.

He rolled my eyes and did the rest of the guys' ties. "How am I the only one here who knows how to tie ties?"

"Usually my mum does it." Niall shrugged.

"Hey, where's Mary? I'm hungry." Zayn asked.

"I told her to take off since we're going to be out tonight anyways." Louis shrugged.

"Who's Mary?" Leigh-Anne asked.

"Mary is Louis' chef." Liam explained.

"You have a chef?" Perrie gaped. "What do you have a maid too?"

"No." Louis scoffed. It was stereotypical to think that just because Louis was rich he had a maid and a butler and all this and that. "We better get going."

"What car am I taking again?" Zayn asked.

"My black Range Rover and I'm taking my black and gold Ferrari." Louis explained.

"And how exactly are you explaining how we came into possession of these fancy cars?" Niall asked.

"We rented them for prom." He shrugged. "Anyways, Ryan, Nick and Grimshit are meeting us there right?"

"Grimmy," Harry corrected. "And yes they're meeting us there."

"Alright Liam, Perrie, Leigh-Anne you're riding with Zayn, Niall, Harry, Danielle you're riding with me." Louis grabbed the two sets of keys and quickly ran a lint roller over his outfit.