Epilogue Pt.4

A/n: a part of this story is inspired by this cause jetstreamburningup requested for me to write a story about it so I thought why not incorporate it into this fic instead enjoy.

Third person's POV

"I don't know if I can do this." Harry said as he paced back and forth outside of Nick's flat.

"Cmon Harry, you can do this. You did it before you can do it again." Louis reassured him as he leaned up against the wall waiting for Harry to go in.

He wasn't going to come with him but Harry practically begged him to come. He couldn't say no to him so Louis and Harry came upon the agreement that Louis would come with him if before they left Louis was able to kiss Harry in front of Nick.

It was a dick move and took a lot of convincing to get Harry to agree to it but he eventually did since he really didn't want to have to do this alone and Louis had been a dick to Nick plenty of times before what harm would more time do?

"Exactly, I already did this to Nick. How can I possibly do this to him again?" Harry gnawed at his bottom lip.

"Because he's a worthless piece of shit that deserves to be beat to the fuc—"

"Louis." Harry gave him a knowing look, they were the same way they always were. Louis went to go say something offensive about someone and Harry would stop him telling him it's not nice.

"Okay, okay." Louis rolled his eyes. "Just knock on the door, I'm just going to be standing right out here waiting for you."

"This was a bad idea let's just go." Harry turned to leave but Louis stopped him.

"Just go in and tell him the engagement is off, you realize you don't want to spend the rest of your life with him. You don't even have to tell him about me and you."

"You and I." Harry giggled as Louis pushed him playfully.

Louis pointed to the door, "Either you go break off the engagement or I do and if I do it, it's going to get ugly."

Harry raised his arms in defense, "Okay I'm going, dad."

"I prefer daddy." Louis shrugged and Harry's eyes widened. "I'm kidding, Haz. Chill."

"Right, I'm gonna go now." Harry turned to the door and knocked as Louis hid behind the wall so Nick wouldn't see him.

Nick opened the door and broke out into a smile. "Harry, baby I'm so glad you're here. I'm so sorry about what I said yesterday, my jealousy just took over me and—"

"Yeah, um we need to talk." Harry tucked his hair behind his ear and pushed past him into the flat.

"Okay." Nick shrugged and shut the door behind him. He walked over to the couch and took a seat next to Harry. "This needs to be quick though, were investigating a break in at work and we need to watch some security footage."

"I promise this won't take long." Harry nodded.

"What do you want to talk about?" Nick asked. "Oh did you want to continue the conversation from yesterday about the floral arrangements?"

"Nick I—"

"Oh or do you want to talk about the cake topper? I've got that covered so there's no need to worry about that." Nick shrugged.