Chapter 22

Harry's POV

I sped off out of the parking lot leaving Louis behind. It wasn't until I was halfway to my house that I realized that I was Louis' ride and he now had no way back.

I got to my house and pulled out my phone. I quickly dialed Niall's number. "Hey Harry." He answered.

"Niall, would you mind going to go pick Louis up from the concert? I kind of left without him." I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Yeah I'm on my way there right now, he called me twenty minutes ago asking me to do the same thing but I never got an explanation for why." He said.

"So I'm assuming you want the explanation from me?" I sighed.

"Uh yeah, I'm kind of lost here." He chuckled.

"Well the concert was great but as we were about to leave, we um we kissed." I mumbled.

"You what?" Niall yelled through the phone.

"We kissed. It was a really 'in the moment' kind of thing and now I'm completely regretting it. I have a boyfriend, a pretty great one I might add, and I'm trying to get over Louis a—"

"Wait a minute, you're not over him?" Niall interrupted.

"Of course not. I mean I've been in love with Louis for years, you don't just get over those feelings in an instant. That's why I try to be around Nick as much as possible so I can replace my feelings for Louis with my feelings for Nick."

"So you still love Louis? Do you love Nick?"

"I don't love Nick, not yet at least." I sighed. "And I liked the kiss, way more than I should've. I thought I was close to getting over Louis but I guess I was wrong. I don't know how I'm going to tell Nick."

"Are you insane? You can't tell Nick."

"If I don't tell him then we have a relationship full of lies."

"If you do tell him you won't have a relationship at all." Niall retorted. "Look I don't exactly love you and Nick together but I also don't want the two of you ending your relationship on a sour note."

"I guess you're right." I sighed.

"Look I've gotta go I'm outside the arena about to pick Louis up but I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Yeah okay." I nodded and hung up the phone. I headed inside where I heard voices from the kitchen. I walked in where my mum and Nick were sitting at the table having a chat. I froze up, I thought I was going to have till Monday to mentally prepare myself for facing Nick.

My mum noticed me and smiled. "Hi honey." She walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey, Nick what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I came to stop by and see if you were home yet but you weren't and your mum offered me some tea." He explained. "Why do you not want me here?"

"No, no. I'm glad that you're here." I forced a smile.

"Well I thought it was about time I met him considering I told you weeks ago to invite him for dinner and you never did." My mum folded her arms.

"Sorry it must've slipped my mind." I mumbled. "Do you want to go upstairs?"

"That would be lovely, if it's okay with your mum of course." He said, glancing back at my mother.

"Uh I suppose that's fine but I'll be up later to check on you and when I do, the door better be open and you better have clothes on."

"Mum!" I blushed.

"What?" She laughed.

"Come on, Nick lets go." I grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs into my room.

"Door open!" My mum yelled from downstairs.

"Alright mum!" I yelled back, opening the door as wide as possible. "Sorry about her, she can be a bit much."

"No it's fine, I love your mum." Nick smiled.

"Good, you can have her." I chuckled and flopped down on my bed.

"Why are you so against your mum?" He asked.

"Let's just say when I first came out to her she wasn't really on board." I sighed. "She told me I was a poor excuse for a son and a disgrace to my family. I want to forgive and forget but I just can't. Every time I look at her all I can hear is her hateful words ringing in my head."

Nick moved closer and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry you had to go through that."

"It's not your fault, no need to apologize." I shook my head.

"I'm still sorry." He mumbled.

"It's okay." I smiled.

He leaned in and kissed me. It didn't feel right to me at all. After kissing Louis, it made kissing Nick feel wrong. When kissing Louis our lips fit together like they were made for each other but with Nick it wasn't the same.

I jerked my head back and Nick looked at me confused. "What just happened? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, it's noting." I shook my head and leaned back in. We kissed again and I tired to ignore how much I wish I was kissing Louis and not Nick. Those weren't thoughts I should've been having when kissing my boyfriend.

Nick began to try to slide his tongue into my mouth and I jerked back again. "It really seems like you don't want to kiss me."

"No! It's not that, it's just erm have a...cold." I lied.

"Why didn't I know about this before?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I really wanted to the concert so I didn't tell anyone I was sick. Then I wouldn't have been able to go." I lied again.

"Oh, well then we can just lay down and watch a movie." He shrugged.

"Okay." I nodded and grabbed the remote. I turned on a movie.

"The Emperor's New Groove?" He raised an eyebrow.

"It's a good movie," I mumbled.

"Okay." He chuckled. "So where's Louis? I thought you said he was staying the night after the concert."

I tensed beside him. "Um his plans changed."

"Oh." Nick nodded. "So did you drive him home?"

"No, Niall came to pick him up." I muttered.

"Why?"

"Can we just stop talking about Louis?" I snapped.

"Fine." Nick said and we silently watched the movie for the rest of the night.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/n: so as many of you probably know Louis was arrested a couple days ago for 'attacking' a pap and it's total bullshit.

Not only that but a couple of girls were attacking Eleanor at the same time and he had to literally pull one of the girls off and she got a scratch on her eye no bigger than a mosquito bite and she's pressing charges.

And management is doing nothing to save his image, hasn't he been through enough already? He lost his mum in December, he barely gets to see his son and he's a closeted man and is being given ANOTHER beard.

That's the end of my rant. Love you xoxo